All things Dundee FC

That's actually quite an eye opener and shows the huge difference in talent from Premiership to Championship. A 'passenger' type signing in the Premiership has wonderful ability,  delightful touch and beautiful hair - Scott Allan or Scott Wright.

In the Championship you get a sort of McPhee/Whyte inbred concoction in Declan McDaid.

Need out this league, pronto.

45 minutes ago, Dele said:

That's actually quite an eye opener and shows the huge difference in talent from Premiership to Championship. A 'passenger' type signing in the Premiership has wonderful ability,  delightful touch and beautiful hair - Scott Allan or Scott Wright.

In the Championship you get a sort of McPhee/Whyte inbred concoction in Declan McDaid.

Need out this league, pronto.

Good luck with that. You’ll need it.

15 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Good luck with that. You’ll need it.

Absolutely. Hopefully we don't go down the road we've travelled before and spunk millions trying to get out only to need to replace 90% of the squad to stand a chance at surviving in the top flight. 

Oh.. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Absolutely. Hopefully we don't go down the road we've travelled before and spunk millions trying to get out only to need to replace 90% of the squad to stand a chance at surviving in the top flight. 

Oh.. 

Remind me, how long we’re you down the last time.

Got round to watching the highlights.

Dunfermline Goal 1: Forster plays the attacker onside then is too slow tracking back to effectively block the cross. He also turns like a shopping trolley when the ball comes across him as he's standing on the line, missing his chance to get an unlikely but entirely possible block.

Dunfermline Goal 2: Forster is too slow racing back and cannot get back in the box in time to block the shoot. Flapjack's chocolate wrists don't help but it was a free shot at that point.

Dunfermline Goal 3: Forster loses his man, which is fine if you block the cross instead, but he's too slow getting in to position. Ball gets past him and it's a tap in from there.

I don't care who replaces him at centre back but get this dumpling out of the starting 11.

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Looking back on Saturday it was kind of funny when all the ole’s were going on then the ball went to Forster and the boo’s started 😂 not helping our situation but didn’t stop me seeing the funny side of it. 

To be fair to Forster he joined in the banter by misplacing his pass 😯

Edited by Shadow Play

I've always viewed the Main Stand as the auld duffer/abusive stand with the Derry being the noisy stand. The BC is certainly giving the Main a run for its money though.

I remember sitting in the Main Stand when we beat Hamilton 4-0, think it was about 24 minutes in we went 4-0 up. Went for a pish at full time and there were two auld duffers in there moaning about how pish we were. Unbelievable.