All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Ridiculous wasn't it.

Sick of seeing Pawletts weekly dive even more so than the congregation of people outside coffee shops just now in Dundee.

Put the kettle on ye fuds.

Thank you.

This coffee malarkey is a particular bug bear of mine especially when you see a man and woman around the age of 30 out walking and they’re both sipping away on their Costa coffees, JUST f**k OFF!!! Who are these people 🤦🏻‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

This coffee malarkey is a particular bug bear of mine especially when you see a man and woman around the age of 30 out walking and they’re both sipping away on their Costa coffees, JUST f**k OFF!!! Who are these people 🤦🏻‍♂️

Coffee culture is a crime 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

46 minutes ago, Girth said:

Coffee culture is a crime 

2018152601_images(5).jpg.ffd453f6f24bc49d47acc5ce032ce2f0.jpg           Alternatively there's always the Water of Life, lol.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hearts charging £18.50 for our PPV game. Oft.:lol:

I don't doubt people will pay that, but for the sake of that few extra quid, they are going to lose quite a few viewers and quite a bit of cash as a result. 

Bizzare business sense.

Edited by Crawford

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I don't doubt people will pay that, but for the sake of that few extra quid, they are going to lose quite a few viewers and quite a bit of cash as a result. 

Bizzare business sense.

You're not special. They've been charging £18.50 all season for everyone. They don't care about PPV. They are holding the value at the cheapest season ticket price.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You're not special. They've been charging £18.50 all season for everyone. They don't care about PPV. They are holding the value at the cheapest season ticket price.

Ouch. I've got a wife who reminds me plenty. 

The rest of your post is at least useful so thanks for that.