All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I really doubt our Premier League budget will be less than Motherwell or St Mirren.

It will be. St Mirren are paying Tanser and Brophy huge amounts, and thats ignoring the likes of Shaughnessy and Jones.

Motherwell are paying their Scandinavians a chunk of money too.

I'd be fairly sure we're currently spending more on our squad after January than Dundee too.

You have a handful of "top earners" and then the rest are on absolute peanuts. Theres a reason your squad is filled with Cammy Kerrs and Christie Elliots and its not all poor recruitment. The days of Dundee being big spenders in the top flight is passing.

Our budget is significantly bigger than Motherwell’s.
RG slavering complete shite again.
I’d have the fat grass to be honest. With any success at all Ross would be off and we’re back to square 1 with an idiot picking the managers.
If this is true stick your amalgamation up yer erse.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It will be. St Mirren are paying Tanser and Brophy huge amounts, and thats ignoring the likes of Shaughnessy and Jones.

I'd be fairly sure we're currently spending more on our squad after January than Dundee too.

You have a handful of "top earners" and then the rest are on absolute peanuts. Theres a reason your squad is filled with Cammy Kerrs and Christie Elliots and its not all poor recruitment. The days of Dundee being big spenders in the top flight is passing.

Naw, that's directly down to poor recruitment. Even if you halved whatever you think our budget is, we shouldn't have jobbers like that at the club.

Just complete and utter shite. Away and make a pie chart.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Naw, that's directly down to poor recruitment. Even if you halved whatever you think our budget is, we shouldn't have jobbers like that at the club.

You pay a huge amount to the high earners then have nothing left to build a squad. You could've had 2/3 decent signings this window but spent the lot on Rudden, for example.

McPae must go

I’ve strained my eyes trying to read that.
Also I’m in agreement with Ludo. It’s about 3 weeks too late to be sacking the manager. He’s still in with a shout of avoiding 12th and is in the 5th round of the cup.

I can’t see it myself, unless you’ve offered Ross a substantial wage or Adam is taking over until the seasons over, but then your potentially losing a midfield presence there.

10 minutes ago, Wamble said:

Please let this be true man, canna be arsed sitting in the derry freezing my balls off watching this dreadful pish any longer

Still the same players after he's gone. But I do agree it can't get any worse if (hopefully when) a new manager is appointed soon (Mr Ross?🤞

27 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

Still the same players after he's gone. But I do agree it can't get any worse if (hopefully when) a new manager is appointed soon (Mr Ross?🤞

Might be the same players but realistically he's tactically inept and his decisions vs Ross Country highlight that. I honestly believe we have a better squad than St Johnstone and United but we're constantly held back by his shite tactics. Might be a biased opinion but if we get someone with decent experience I recon they can get this group of players performing to a better standard than he can.

49 minutes ago, Wamble said:

Might be the same players but realistically he's tactically inept and his decisions vs Ross Country highlight that. I honestly believe we have a better squad than St Johnstone and United but we're constantly held back by his shite tactics. Might be a biased opinion but if we get someone with decent experience I recon they can get this group of players performing to a better standard than he can.

Agreed 👍