All things Dundee FC

48 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

16 points we’ve dropped to the bottom 3 sides. That’s piss poor, should’ve been long out of sight

Agree totally my man, next Friday should be a cigar and slippers evening with our collective feet up.

Looking at our current league position of 60 points from 35 games, that equates to a 57.1% points return!

Piss poor indeed in this standard of football, imho.

Comments welcome on a postcard Messrs. Nelms and Strachan.

Thank you

11 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Agree totally my man, next Friday should be a cigar and slippers evening with our collective feet up.

Looking at our current league position of 60 points from 35 games, that equates to a 57.1% points return!

Piss poor indeed in this standard of football, imho.

Comments welcome on a postcard Messrs. Nelms and Strachan.

Thank you

Comments are welcome from Mr Bowyer regards his tactics last night. 

Playing against a back 5 that quickly became 8 behind the ball and we play wingers on the opposite side from their strong foot meaning they come inside into an already crowded area instead of hugging the touchline and getting around the outside of Cove. Fcking mind boggling tactics from Bowyer. McCowan spent more time nearer centre midfield than the touchline. 

Fuckwit tactics to match our 1st visit to Gayfield this season. 

56 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Fuckwit tactics to match our 1st visit to Gayfield this season. 

See you back there again next season  😘  if we escape 

Edited by DUAFC

33 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

What do you mean close to....😂

So please do explain to me what it feels like when your team goes into administration  (twice)

Thank you 

You had to edit that shite? 😂

It feels pretty reasonable considering we survived it, in no small part due to fan involvement, and a much bigger club didn't, and died. 

18 minutes ago, K.T said:

For those who don’t get tickets where is best to watch the game in town? Old bank bar?

Yeah decent in there, plenty of tellys, Trades decent too. I imagine both will be rammed. Much prefer watching these games in the house, means I can turn it off when needed.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

For those who don’t get tickets where is best to watch the game in town? Old bank bar?

See you there, sir. Just ask for the creator of Malibu and Milk and somebody will point you in my direction.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

EDIT : I'm clearly waiting on milk in that gif, ken?

Edited by Derry Alli

12 hours ago, AlanPartridge said:

Yeah decent in there, plenty of tellys, Trades decent too. I imagine both will be rammed. Much prefer watching these games in the house, means I can turn it off when needed.

Trades can get in the bin after that pish they call a breakfast I got the other morning. Half a bloody mushroom, pish bacon and not a sausage in sight. Felt robbed. Didn't know if I should of reported it at bell street or not.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Trades can get in the bin after that pish they call a breakfast I got the other morning. Half a bloody mushroom, pish bacon and not a sausage in sight. Felt robbed. Didn't know if I should of reported it at bell street or not.

No offence mate but imagine going to a pub for breakfast?