All things Dundee FC

Good luck today lads stick it to the weegies.

can anyone call out derry ali for me, I want his new name, i'm no bad moutherfucker, I'm just want to send him a message of life. thanks

This feels different to 2014 but I can't quite put my finger on why.

Maybe because back then it should have been a straightforward day, so the thought of f**king it up didn't bear thinking about. 

This time, if it goes wrong, the f**k up has sort of already happened last week. Maybe. I dunno. 

5 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Well, that was a shite nights sleep. 

Thank you. 

Same woke at 3 for an hour or so , then awake again at 5,30 just lay in bed and watched still game , went up to dens today and got mine and my daughters season ticket , away to play golf clash to try and pass the time , anybody on here that plays golf clash please join our clan Dundeefc , we are in Masters 2 put look like going down to masters one on Monday , the more help we can get the better , you can play golf and chat about the Dees at the same time 

3 hours ago, The Master said:

This feels different to 2014 but I can't quite put my finger on why.

Maybe because back then it should have been a straightforward day, so the thought of f**king it up didn't bear thinking about. 

This time, if it goes wrong, the f**k up has sort of already happened last week. Maybe. I dunno. 

I think it’s that, plus the play off as backup, plus the fact that in 2014 it had been a lot longer since our last (proper) promotion.  Right now we are so good at yo-yoing we will be doing tricks soon.

Fair play from an across the road fan. Deserved. I'm glad you can't relegate us again. Also glad to see other team's can't do a Gretna. Hope we can have top level derby games again and happy to take the slagging if not, but as you lads always say, Thank You.