All things Dundee FC

20 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Glad that McGhee signed, that's three decent centre halfs, wonder if we'll go three at the back?

Thank you.

Would say all three are more comfortable on right hand side, a really good quality left hand sided central defender a priority....and a left back...and a keeper... and a holding midfielder.... and a striker, or two

Currently have 14 players signed up with the status of Fisher, Robertson, Anderson & Reedy unknown about at present. So between 5-9 signings expected to take us to a squad of around 23?

16 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Had a quick look and the political related topics have far more responses than the Dundee ones. Some boy peddling the Scottish Family Party on there :lol:

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Nbc No GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

46 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Remember a year or 2 ago Dundee partnered up with loch Lomand whisky, did anyone open it or am I mad for keeping it and not having a few drams?

Like yourself @D TOTAL, mine is also still unopened so keep the faith.

Was only 8 years old when we won our last major trophy, kinda hoped I'd save this bottle for the next one.

Honestly thought the bottle would be left in my Will in years to come, however if Callum Davidson can secure two trophies, WTF it's in the post for us, surely. 

Dark Blue till we die, that's how it is and that's how we like it.

Regards

003.thumb.JPG.ee0792336b6b5e12a6ca3445b416a646.JPG 

23 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Like yourself @D TOTAL, mine is also still unopened so keep the faith.

Was only 8 years old when we won our last major trophy, kinda hoped I'd save this bottle for the next one.

Honestly thought the bottle would be left in my Will in years to come, however if Callum Davidson can secure two trophies, WTF it's in the post for us, surely. 

Dark Blue till we die, that's how it is and that's how we like it.

Regards

003.thumb.JPG.ee0792336b6b5e12a6ca3445b416a646.JPG 

Youngster!

26 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Was only 8 years old when we won our last major trophy

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement. 

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Youngster!

Thank you, Spudgun, respect.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement. 

Early retirement at 55 a couple of years back, burnt out, or so I highlighted to Mrs TCM.

Commissioned electrical protection systems at McDiarmid Park when it was built back in the day, no need for thanks however.

Regards

cloughie.jpg.e6099d730d44a5b6b5f6d57a1c7eacd5.jpg

If anyone's interested, DPC on twitter is running a Dundee 'Goal of the season' poll via SurveyMonkey since the club didn't do one themselves, videos of the candidate goals provided. Plenty of good goals, but I had to go with McMullan's against Ayr, just a perfect shot from distance, somehow an upgrade on Zach's great goal vs. Queen's Park.

https://twitter.com/DensParkChoir/status/1666847658856570882

What would you say was the goal of the season?

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If anyone's interested, DPC on twitter is running a Dundee 'Goal of the season' poll via SurveyMonkey since the club didn't do one themselves, videos of the candidate goals provided. Plenty of good goals, but I had to go with McMullan's against Ayr, just a perfect shot from distance, somehow an upgrade on Zach's great goal vs. Queen's Park.

https://twitter.com/DensParkChoir/status/1666847658856570882

What would you say was the goal of the season?

Easy to forget how many great goals we scored last season and have we made a mistake letting the neckless prince go?

Given the significance to actually seal the deal I’m voting for McCowan v QP. 

Got a good feeling about today, whether that’s a proper signing or a contract extension who knows?

Spoiler

If I see another post about this beer festival I’ll greet.

29 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Slightly concerned about theDoc. He says aboutRudden - “As a striker he’s technically a really good player".

Hmm - not sure I agree Tony.

Imo, I would agree with Doc, Rudden is technically good. Just his positional awareness and general fannying around after slight touches etc... really doesn't help him.

16 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Thank you, Spudgun, respect.

Early retirement at 55 a couple of years back, burnt out, or so I highlighted to Mrs TCM.

Commissioned electrical protection systems at McDiarmid Park when it was built back in the day, no need for thanks however.

Regards

cloughie.jpg.e6099d730d44a5b6b5f6d57a1c7eacd5.jpg

Congratulations on your early retirement TCM.

I trust time hasn’t sent you an invoice yet?   Oh time, no friend of mine……