All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

The pitch this morning. Dug the pitch up but didn't sort the drainage system apparently

IMG-20230619-WA0001.jpg

Better watch out Nelmsey, you'll get a pair of swans nesting on the centre circle.

and they're a b*****d to get rid of.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

The pitch this morning. Dug the pitch up but didn't sort the drainage system apparently

IMG-20230619-WA0001.jpg

It's really not difficult to get rid of this problem.

Dig a drain that comes out at the side of the Derry steps, or just put a pump in the corner.

FFS after trying to stay signed in for years , two weeks ago my account started staying signed in , now after the new upgrade of the site , I’m back to having to sign in every time I want to post , drives me mad thought I had it sussed , any advice 

50 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

FFS after trying to stay signed in for years , two weeks ago my account started staying signed in , now after the new upgrade of the site , I’m back to having to sign in every time I want to post , drives me mad thought I had it sussed , any advice 

Ask @Div here...

Happy with that. Don't think he has the frame to be a CH unless in a back 3 and don't think he's mobile enough to be an out and out RB.

He gets security of a three year deal, we get some cash but more importantly a potential sell on fee if he does do well and Dunfermline get a player that they liked last season that they view as an improvement to the squad.

Everyone wins! Not often that happens.

11 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

CC33 looking like he's still fit enough to play, apart from the fag and botox?

In Madrid for a legends match with Lothar Mattaus.

Screenshot_20230620-164007_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1e89d510d1f6cc5497ac0c4a1b601099.jpg

Lothar saying ‘lucky bassa you, playing for the mighty Dee’ IMHO. 

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Scott Wright on loan for season? Rumour floating around.

That'd be some coup IMO. One of the very few bright spots of McIntyre's shambles.

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

CC33 looking like he's still fit enough to play, apart from the fag and botox?

In Madrid for a legends match with Lothar Mattaus.

Screenshot_20230620-164007_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1e89d510d1f6cc5497ac0c4a1b601099.jpg

Love him, but the plastic surgery/botox, doesn't work. IMO.