All things Dundee FC

Don't see any sense in loaning McGhee out when Ashcroft can only play one position and is busy sitting getting splinters in his arse.

I'm not generally a fan of mass January signings because it tends to unsettle relatively functional sides and is only really something team in complete disarray should do, so I'd settle for unearthing a genuine top flight quality RB from somewhere so we actually present some sort of viable threat down the right for the remainder of the season. In an ideal world a goalscorer and a midfielder with a bit of physical presence would be great, but I think we still need to give Robinson a proper chance at 100% fitness, and I think Josh Mulligan is criminally underused. I don't see why a perceived lack of dig when played in midfield should be a problem because Cameron and McCowan provide absolutely nothing in that regard either, but I think there are definitely times when we've dropped points purely because this system completely sacrifices any ability to hold the ball and play sterile possession football, so adding another body in the midfield would help in that regard IMO, but Doc doesn't appear to view JM as a midfield option.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Pray for @RandomGuy.. That’s two weeks in a row a last minute goal has denied him the chance to come back here and “gloat” about St Johnstone “only” being a point behind us. 

Had genuinely forgotten about that 😂