All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

If they turn out like the one we got mid season then that'll do just fine.

That's us full in the striking department now so we won't be signing another, unless we sell that is.

bruce-forsyth-tv-times.gif.857aa2b515c66301a04a8d3afae3ae0b.gif.f87622eab57ec26849f0056f31ed57a0.gif

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I want to see us smash these DAB's next season, and he's the man to mastermind it. IMO.

Thank you.

I'm not a psychic but looking into the crystal ball I can see us absolutely ruining these tangerine tadgers. 

Thank you. 

59 minutes ago, Girth said:

I'm not a psychic but looking into the crystal ball I can see us absolutely ruining these tangerine tadgers. 

Thank you. 

Fook I hope you’re right Girth. 

12 hours ago, tree house tam said:

If they turn out like the one we got mid season then that'll do just fine.

That's us full in the striking department now so we won't be signing another, unless we sell that is.

Are strikers not meant to score goals?

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Are strikers not meant to score goals?

Of the Dundee strikers only Bakayoko ended the season with more goals than Sidibeh or Kimpioka tbf, and even then we had someone score more than him too.

Our lack of goals was more down to shite midfielders and not bothering trying to score for half of Leveins tenure.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Of the Dundee strikers only Bakayoko ended the season with more goals than Sidibeh or Kimpioka tbf, and even then we had someone score more than him too.

Our lack of goals was more down to shite midfielders and not bothering trying to score for half of Leveins tenure.

Just the half?

@Div on the St Mirren thread saying we've made a move for Ryan Strain. Can't see us pulling that one off personally but he'd be a real signal of intent that we are going with attacking wing backs again. 

I know @johnnydun signed off a while back and I hope all's good my man, or as well as can be.

However, I can't help but notice one of our finest @Derry Alli hasn't posted for a few weeks, plus not getting a hit on his username when typing.

@Benjamin Nevis also posted missing since September last year! Three fantastic posters on here, imho.

Appreciate this is an anonymous football chatroom, however hope all's okay out there folks.

All got our own shit going on at all times, it's life, I know it, don't I fucking know it my friends.   

Thanks and regards.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You have a distinct skill in doing the rounds on every other clubs threads and making it about St Johnstone, then you have the cheek to say that Dundee fans clog up the St Johnstone thread. 

I really don't care about your lack of goals tbh.

Edited by Pens_Dark

22 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

First mid week day of the transfer window , will we see a signing or 2 or 3 ? 

Hoping so. I saw that Docherty is looking to get a few of the loan signings back again this season. I can see him trying to bring Mellon, Dodgson, Donnelly and Boateng back.

Strain would be an excellent signing and is a position we have been looking to fill for a while. 

2 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

You have a distinct skill in doing the rounds on every other clubs threads and making it about St Johnstone, then you have the cheek to say that Dundee fans clog up the St Johnstone thread. 

I really don't care about your lack of goals tbh.

Put me on ignore then and just act like I don't exist?

That seems better for everyone then telling me you don't like my posts?

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I hear Mitov and Sidibeh are both attracting interest from Burnley. Probably to be sent to sit on our bench IMO.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

My ignore list is reserved for people who are genuinely awful. 

I don't mind your posts so much so that I feel the need to put you on ignore. You have some genuinely insightful posts and I've even stuck up for you when you've come in to some really harsh criticism, but you seem to be deliberately ignoring the hints that practically everyone gives you.

Easier to just say 'put me on ignore' rather than actually taking things on board though, eh?

Edited by Pens_Dark