All things Dundee FC

Waspy, on 09 Nov 2014 - 14:28, said:

Does Phill Roberts get much game time?

As of late, not really. The last game he actually started was on 21st September. Came on as a last minute sub in our last few games (Killie and Hamilton) but other than that, hasn't been featuring recently.

McPake's been excellent for us, bar yesterday's penalty faux pas. In fact, if I had to vote for a POTY right now, he'd be in there along with McGowan, Harkins, McGinn, Stewart and Clarkson. I wouldn't have a clue. Hopefully, all will become clear as the season goes on.

McPake and Konrad are the best centre back pairing we have had in years.

Bain has been superb since he has came in and really cant see Letheren getting his No1 spot back.

I thought Konrad was brilliant in Paisley.Looks a good player. Although your defence could have played with blindfolds on and we still wouldn't have scored.

He's excellent mate, bit of a unsung hero.

I said all through pre season Konrad looked the better of the 2 Germans and was roundly disagreed with by the majority of dees!

Now I still believe tank can come good but I'd like to think I called that one right.

Does the simple things well and never really gets flustered. Him and mcpake are the perfect foil with mcpake dominating aerially and konrad sweeping up the pieces.

Maybe being a tad harsh but I think Konrad looks a little shaky at times, I don't think he's comfortable playing from the back. Other than that I do like him and McPake as a pairing. McGinn is the best tackler I've seen at dens in ages.

I know most people just post on here, but for those that either posted on Mad or the Official or wanted a home club forum that wasn't as crazy as Mad, I think BlueDee from here has got his forum up and running again and it seems to be taking off a bit better than last time.

Link.

I know most people just post on here, but for those that either posted on Mad or the Official or wanted a home club forum that wasn't as crazy as Mad, I think BlueDee from here has got his forum up and running again and it seems to be taking off a bit better than last time.

Link.

Might be worth checking out, getting horrendous on here just now with these perth dim-heads.

Link.

A forum with no Granny Danger, Lex, Bateman, Radford etc. Where the Dees can be discussed. Pack your bags Dees. It's time to abort this shitehouse.

I don't mind the odd rocket coming in before getting telt and getting chased away with their tail between their legs.

AberdeenBud even seems to have given up on his trolling ways and become a decent poster. You don't have much ammo mind, being a St Mirren fan and all that.

You don't have much ammo mind, being a St Mirren fan and all that.

Indeed. :(

Tbf, i don't think I was out and out trolling before the season. I've always praised your manager and said McGinn and McGowan would be good signings, I've been surprised by the performances he's managed to coax out of the likes of McPake and Harkins so far though.

Plus it would be a bit of a shitebag move to disappear just cause you lads are doing well.

Indeed. :(

Tbf, i don't think I was out and out trolling before the season. I've always praised your manager and said McGinn and McGowan would be good signings, I've been surprised by the performances he's managed to coax out of the likes of McPake and Harkins so far though.

Plus it would be a bit of a Lex-type move to disappear just cause you lads are doing well.

FTFY ;)