All things Dundee FC

No offence RG, but you know f**k all about football.

Agreed - but with offence and malice.

More importantly how the f**k did an ugly fucker like Pearson manage to marry Aisling Friel?

She is going to give Jim Mac's missus a run for her money. Time we had another WAGs calendar IMO.

He was a very decent player - as said either a Clarkson or a Hughes but hopefully better than the last Indian connected player we signed.

Edited by Fifespud

No offence RG, but you know f**k all about football.

Harsh, but probably fair.

FWIW Pearson had to have ankle surgery last year which ruled him out for six months, when he recovered nobody was willing to pay him decent wages and allow him time to get fit, until the Indian league came calling. So he went there to get his match fitness up while still flaunting himself to sides in britain

FWIW Pearson had to have ankle surgery last year which ruled him out for six months, when he recovered nobody was willing to pay him decent wages and allow him time to get fit, until the Indian league came calling. So he went there to get his match fitness up while still flaunting himself to sides in britain

Most interesting indeed.

I know a guy who posts on here - for the sake of argument, let's just call him Deejango - who was behind Pearson in the queue at Asda. Pearson was chatting away to the checkout woman as you do and when Pearson left, the aforementioned poster said words to the effect of "What's that big stupid c**t saying?", to which the woman on the till replied the immortal words "That's my son"!

:lol:

I know a guy who posts on here - for the sake of argument, let's just call him Deejango - who was behind Pearson in the queue at Asda. Pearson was chatting away to the checkout woman as you do and when Pearson left, the aforementioned poster said words to the effect of "What's that big stupid c**t saying?", to which the woman on the till replied the immortal words "That's my son"!

RandomGuy., on 30 Dec 2014 - 12:47, said:

FWIW Pearson had to have ankle surgery last year which ruled him out for six months, when he recovered nobody was willing to pay him decent wages and allow him time to get fit, until the Indian league came calling. So he went there to get his match fitness up while still flaunting himself to sides in Britain

On the flip side, he moved to India to prove his worth, rebuild his fitness, fight for his career when quite rightly, no-one in Scotland gives you much of a chance when you're going to be missing the vast majority of pre-season these days.

Quite the opposite from the way many players in Scotland act. Highlights his professional attitude IMO.

On the flip side, he moved to India to prove his worth, rebuild his fitness, fight for his career when quite rightly, no-one in Scotland gives you much of a chance when you're going to be missing the vast majority of pre-season these days.

Quite the opposite from the way many players in Scotland act. Highlights his professional attitude IMO.

I saw him play quite a few games for that Indian team and I think he could do a job. That league was much better than folk might think, there were some good teams and players, and Pearson was playing for one of the best teams in the tournament (think they came 2nd).

I think he'd be well worth a punt, especially if he's only 32.

Bit of a long shot but if someone somehow has a ticket for the derby going id be very appreciative

I'm in the same boat but I'm taking the view that if we win I'll be deelighted regardless but if we get horsed I'll be happy to be sitting in the living room.

Pearson's always been a decent player. He's won every major trophy in Scotland, played Champions League football, played Premiership football(after scoring the winner in the Play-Off final for Derby) and has double figures in terms of Scotland caps. You don't do all that if you're 'utterly brutal'.

Pearson, like Clarkson, was training with Motherwell earlier this season but wasn't offered anything by McCall. Not that it means that much considering how stupid Clarkson's made him look since.

The only problem I could see is that a large part of Pearson's game was heavily relying on his pace and energy. Originally as a left winger for Motherwell and latterly as more of a box to box midfielder when I last saw him playing for Derby. He's 32 now and has seemingly had a few injuries over recent years.

If he's over his injuries though he should still be more than capable of doing a decent job for Dundee in the short term.

Edited by Casagolda

Got a ticket at last, for the GF UPPER, don't mind siting wi arabs but have to bite my lip once Clasksons third goes in.

I think that's the area Danger haunts.......watch yourself m8.

Wear two pairs of boxers just in case Danger tries any funny business.