All things Dundee FC

Cheers Deeboy, found it on the Courier. Pretty much explicitly states he wanted nothing to do with Cardiff or pretty much any other team at this moment in his career as he's building something here and he wants to take his time and learn too before he goes onto something much bigger.

Link.

The Sun's stating we're bringing in an interpreter for Zilla.

My mate was at hospitality on Saturday and said that one of the waiters had to interpret what he was saying after the game...maybe we've brought him in already and given him a job on the side!

It's when you see things like this you realise just how well he's done. Can you imagine trying to understand McPake and Davidson? I struggle with their interviews.

Then you have a boy with Tourette's running about in front of you screaming his tits aff :lol:

I'd reckon Godzilla has been entirely unfazed by McGowan's choice vocabulary; he won't have a clue what he's on about. :lol:

St mirren thread has a wee bit about players signed from the juniors making the step up - I suggested Savo Milne - is that right.

I also advised goal scoring dreamboat Greg Stewart was plucked from syngenta amateurs by cowden. Intrigued I looked up this syngenta team and made a truly horrific discovery....

Their home kit is orange and black...

Is Greg Stewart now tainted? *picture may or may not be Stewart!

:Ppost-32505-14232213408477_thumb.jpg

St mirren thread has a wee bit about players signed from the juniors making the step up - I suggested Savo Milne - is that right.

I also advised goal scoring dreamboat Greg Stewart was plucked from syngenta amateurs by cowden. Intrigued I looked up this syngenta team and made a truly horrific discovery....

:PImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423221339.738021.jpg

We signed Gary Paterson from Lochore Welfare for a set of trackies.

:Pattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423221339.738021.jpg

Proof that redemption is possible.

The ultimate example being of course Super Tommy "he used to be an Arab but he's alright now" Coyne. :)

I'm not sure about Savo. Wasn't he in the same Dee youth team as Lee WIlkie, Lee Mair & Jamie Langfield?

Edited by rambling syd rumpo