All things Dundee FC

If you have Twitter mate best bet is to download it, it's free and you just link it in with you Twitter contacts, I know it would be murder watching the game from a mobile prospective but when you live 500 miles from dens anything is better than nothing.

Seeing that line-up there has got me thinking, what is our strongest team if everyone was fit? Goalkeeper and defence is easy enough with the lack of bodies in those positions but then I begin to struggle further up the pitch.

Sorry DeeTillEhDeh

Dundee: Bain, Dyer, Konrad, McPake, Thomson, Ferry, McGowan, P.McGinn, S.McGinn, Stewart, Clarkson. Subs: Letheren, Davidson, McAlister, Gadzhalov, Wighton, Harris, Heffernan.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Sorry DeeTillEhDeh

Dundee: Bain, Dyer, Konrad, McPake, Thomson, Ferry, McGowan, P.McGinn, S.McGinn, Stewart, Clarkson. Subs: Letheren, Davidson, McAlister, Gadzhalov, Wighton, Harris, Heffernan.

:(

He couldn't hit a barn door right now.

Let's hope I'm wrong and that he manages to stay on his feet and shut his puss today.

Anyone done anything unusual or any sort of strange football injury. Was playing today and had a really bad one. Was playing football and my left leg was planted in the ground. I went to spin my defender to the right and he slightly kicked my left knee and totally dislocated it. Its not only dislocated my whole knee but it's torn 2 ligaments with it and fair to say im lying in agony. Was on morphine and gas and air. Now got a long rehab and physio work ahead of me.

Anyone else ever had something similar who could share a bit of advice?

Anyone done anything unusual or any sort of strange football injury. Was playing today and had a really bad one. Was playing football and my left leg was planted in the ground. I went to spin my defender to the right and he slightly kicked my left knee and totally dislocated it. Its not only dislocated my whole knee but it's torn 2 ligaments with it and fair to say im lying in agony. Was on morphine and gas and air. Now got a long rehab and physio work ahead of me.

I've broke both of my knees before; cunted all the ligaments in both as well, wasn't even near fully fit for well over a year. Have fun.

I only twisted my knee back in primary 7. I was in crutches for around a week and even now at the age of 34 I still get bothered by it in damp weather. It forced me to give up playing when i was 28, it just started to become too painful. Knee injuries are never good mate.

Ah Primary 7.

I suffered endless hamstring problems around that time. Symptomatic of forcing youngsters to play too much competitive football. World Cup 'Granny aff the wa' in morning playtime, 7A1 v's 7A2 at dinner time, then European Cup 'Payed aff' at afternoon playtime. Must have been playing about 350 matches a season. Far too intense for young, developing players. And the state of the surfaces....

Edited by Boo Khaki