All things Dundee FC

all I am saying is you have not learned your lesson. Chasing the dream. Dishing out long contracts / wages / money etc when there is no need to in Scotland. How big a first team squad are Dundee carrying ? Must be nearly 30 ?? Slag saints all you want but they have left you trialling these last 25 years in every sense both on and off the pitch.

It's just that you've been more fortunate in that the guy bankrolling your mob has been rather more successful at business than the previous chancers we've had, although that wouldn't be particularly difficult.

all I am saying is you have not learned your lesson. Chasing the dream. Dishing out long contracts / wages / money etc when there is no need to in Scotland. How big a first team squad are Dundee carrying ? Must be nearly 30 ?? Slag saints all you want but they have left you trialling these last 25 years in every sense both on and off the pitch.

Dishing out long contracts - to boys we signed from Cowdenbeath and Alloa and a relegated Hibs team. All signed for free, not a transfer fee involved.

We punted something like 20 out of contract players and staff in the summer.

We have had our highest crowds in nearly 20 years including over 4000 season ticket holders - and have had 6 visits from Aberdeen/Dundee United/Celtic respectively.

We have had 3 cup ties against Celtic/Aberdeen and United with split gates - 2 of which were on tele at 90k a piece.

We currently have 27 players on our first team books - 4 of which are out on loan. Of these 27 - 15 are out of contract in the summer. Of these 15, about 11/12 are likely to be let go in the summer.

So please - tell me - how exactly is adding a year to the contract's of Bain and Stewart (Signed from Alloa and Cowdenbeath), signing a left back from Alloa and a striker from Falkirk and giving our manager an extra year on his contract "chasing the dream"?

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

Dishing out long contracts - to boys we signed from Cowdenbeath and Alloa and a relegated Hibs team. All signed for free, not a transfer fee involved.

We have had our highest crowds in nearly 20 years including over 4000 season ticket holders - and have had 6 visits from Aberdee/Dundee United/Celtic respectively.

We have had 3 cup ties against Celtic/Aberdeen and United with split gates - 2 of which were on tele at 90k a piece.

So please - tell me - how exactly is adding a year to the contract's of Bain and Stewart (Signed from Alloa and Cowdenbeath), signing a left back from Alloa and a Striker from Falkirk and giving our manager an extra year on his contract "chasing the dream"?

This must make Biggie's top ten telts.

perthsaint1977, on 17 Apr 2015 - 14:00, said:

how big your first team squad ? All expenditures but no income. Only ends in one way.....ADMINISTRATION.

I'll answer your shite trolling effort.

Our current first team squad is made up of 22 players. We have 5 players out on loan, the majority of these 5 are being paid by the club that has loaned them. This also includes a few of our U20's players to bulk up our squad such as Craig Wighton, Cammy Kerr and Jamie Reid.

St Johnstone, by your club website, have 25 players in your squad with a few of those such as Zander Clark being out on loan and a couple also being labelled as U20's players.

So let's say, for simplicity sake, that we have 27 players and you have 25 - ignoring that some from each side are out on loan and ignoring the fact that some of these players are youngsters who won't be receiving much - then surely, the extra two players are covered by the fact that on average, we get an extra 2,500 people through our home gates?

We have had our highest crowds in nearly 20 years including over 4000 season ticket holders - and have had 6 visits from Aberdeen/Dundee United/Celtic respectively.

We currently have 27 players on our first team books - 4 of which are out on loan. Of these 27 - 15 are out of contract in the summer. Of these 15, about 11/12 are likely to be let go in the summer.

So please - tell me - how exactly is adding a year to the contract's of Bain and Stewart (Signed from Alloa and Cowdenbeath), signing a left back from Alloa and a striker from Falkirk and giving our manager an extra year on his contract "chasing the dream"?

A fucking humongous plate of TELT!

post-25521-0-93630500-1429277286_thumb.j

There's been statements by both Colvin and Bennett, how can it be 'wind and pish'? Don't understand.

Surely not Jim Spence still moaning about the way his son was treated years ago?

Sorry, probably just don't understand your post correctly.

I was told that some of the comments attributed to bill may not have been fully accurate to the point he has denied making them to certain parties within dens. Subsequent reports from other news outlets only carry direct quotes from spences original report.

I was as sceptical as you and I hope it's misinformation but my "source" (sound like a right fud when you say things like that so apologies) is usually 100% correct and is involved at a fairly high level with the club.

Yes I have been ruined there indeed. Very thorough and interesting information. I appreciate your time in clarifying such issues. I must admit I am shocked at only having first team of 27. Thought it was a lot more than that. Hopefully for you guys sake the current incumbents of the club are street wise as it would be ashame to undo the good work getting back up. I for one enjoy our derby games

Yes I have been ruined there indeed. Very thorough and interesting information. I appreciate your time in clarifying such issues. I must admit I am shocked at only having first team of 27. Thought it was a lot more than that. Hopefully for you guys sake the current incumbents of the club are street wise as it would be ashame to undo the good work getting back up. I for one enjoy our derby games

Not a derby :)

OK, it's a derby.

To you.

It's a rivalry by definition. It's quite clearly not derby.

It's a bit like Man United and Liverpool to be perfectly honest. My feelings for Dundee are really no different from any other team, but I suspect coming from and having always lived in a civilised, educated city, that's probably meant ok indifferent.

keep them coming. Sad mess yet you Still replying .... Think about that. Natives are restless.

I can't speak for everyone but I am certainly restless. I have enjoyed reading your meltdown so much that I have literally pished my breeks with laughter.

Try sitting at a desk for 9 hours with pishy breeks. Very uncomfortable.