All things Dundee FC

I'm the guy who rated davo correct. Worst bit is I've no idea who you rate or don't rate. So the facts of davo just a coincidence? It was like when people didn't rate Ryan conroy yet he assisted the most goals that season we let him go.

I hate stats.

Low time will tell.i didn't say he was a bad player. I said he is not for me. Please quote where I said this. I will be happy be proved wrong.

You rated Davo correct? The way u went on about you would think he was some sort of messiah when really at this level he was a below average player and that was the reason his appearances were limited to a handful.

I believe you said Low is not me which would insinuate that you don't rate him as a player and i am wondering what you are basing this opinion on.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I think out of our whole midfield he will struggle to get a game. With McGowan harkins Stewart Ross Thomson and even mcalister I think he will struggle to get a game. I've seen everyone play bar not much of him. I think when I seen very little of him but when I seen him come on against us I thought at the time surely we haven't signed him. Trying to think what he adds to our team. Can't be experience as he has zero of it. Ross however has that experience which is good . Maybe not rate was wrong term to use, but I do believe out of our whole midfield he is someone I have concern over. I really hope Thomson n harkins stay fit. They could determine how well we do.

Davidson I backed because when he played I felt he did well. When he played he won more than he lost in about 10 games or so. I didn't think he deserved the slating he got. Again my opinion.

I am sorry to say, but I have to agree with G-man on Low, I was surprised with the signing and cant see what he adds to the team apart from being a squad player.

That being said I am really upbeat about next season and Hartley's buys so far have been great, he must see use in him somewhere and in Hartley I trust!

I think out of our whole midfield he will struggle to get a game. With McGowan harkins Stewart Ross Thomson and even mcalister I think he will struggle to get a game. I've seen everyone play bar not much of him. I think when I seen very little of him but when I seen him come on against us I thought at the time surely we haven't signed him. Trying to think what he adds to our team. Can't be experience as he has zero of it. Ross however has that experience which is good . Maybe not rate was wrong term to use, but I do believe out of our whole midfield he is someone I have concern over. I really hope Thomson n harkins stay fit. They could determine how well we do.

Davidson I backed because when he played I felt he did well. When he played he won more than he lost in about 10 games or so. I didn't think he deserved the slating he got. Again my opinion.

So you are judging the boy on an 8 minute substitute appearance then is that's what you are saying?

Out our while midfield you have a concern over him? Again based on an 8 minute appearance.

I have more concerns about ferry who adds zero to our team or McAlister who runs about like a headless chicken repeatedly giving the ball away costing us goals.

Let's be honest you doubt him because when he came on you thought he is to small. That old not big enough attitude of the Scottish fan.

Let's give the boy a chance before we write him off.

Lows been awful every time he's played against us, in fairness. A complete nothing player.

Like Murray Davidson you mean ? Everytime I've seen him he's been shite but you lot rate him. Most Aberdeen fans say he's decent but had better players in front of him

The bitching between ludo and g_man really is tedious.

Logged in tonight and with so many unread posts I thought something interesting must have happened!

The sexual tension between these two has been brewing for years. Once the stars align and they finally ride each others tits aff, peace will be restored and we can all move on.

Like Murray Davidson you mean ? Everytime I've seen him he's been shite but you lot rate him. Most Aberdeen fans say he's decent but had better players in front of him

Yes. Nicky Low is the same as Murray Davidson.

What will he add that we don't already have in your opinion? Do you think he will start?

The size you could well be right with I'm not sure. When I heard he had signed I didn't think oyf well done Hartley good signing. Every other signing we have had has only been good words

Is mcallister really that bad? Come on now.

I don't know to much about him if I am honest but a lot a of Aberdeen fans have positive things to say about him and from a couple of videos on you tube he appears to have a decent dig on him from distance something we were lacking in last year from midfield.

So you are judging him based on an 8 minute appearance, his size, and the opinions of other fans who have probably seen as much of him as you. Give the boy a chance

And McAlister is that bad at times. You seem to support the old nonsense of if your small your not good enough and if you run about bursting a gut you are a decent player.