All things Dundee FC

It's a great idea and gesture.

After the shit trolling I feel I should clarify. When I said it was "very Rangers" I just meant the style of the shirt, not the tribute.

This isn't a "we love the soldiers" day like you get at Ibrox, this is remembering a battle in history that had a massive impact on our local community and therefore our fan base. Surprised Utd and St Johnstone haven't really acknowledged the event either (to my knowledge).

Utd fans in particular love an anniversary - they even make up their own so you would think a genuine one would be a cause for celebration.

Nah its just really cheap rent, is it like a halfay house?
One of the blocks are, yes.
Decent flats imo. Demand is just limited due to previous 'bad area' stigma. Cheapest flats in Dundee.
Agreed. It depends what side his mate lands on tbh, but it's decent enough if you're at the Crescent end.

It's a great idea and gesture.

After the shit trolling I feel I should clarify. When I said it was "very Rangers" I just meant the style of the shirt, not the tribute.

A third strip has to be "distinct" from the home and away strips. That rules out anything too dark and anything too light. The only colour we have left that has even a tenuous link to the club is red - so red it must be.

I like both our strips this season. Not so much this third one but it's purely commemorative and will be a collectors' piece.

In my time supporting Dundee we've not really had anything worth really collecting. All I've got is a couple of programs from big games e.g. Scottish cup final, UEFA cup games and our league winning program from two seasons ago. I've also got our UEFA cup kit from 03 as well.

I'll add this to keep it going likes.

A third strip has to be "distinct" from the home and away strips. That rules out anything too dark and anything too light. The only colour we have left that has even a tenuous link to the club is red - so red it must be.

Do we actually need a third strip though? We've used our Dark Blue against Killie with no problems and we'll likely use our white top away to Ross County.

If we're going to use this strip just the once then an all black watch tartan kit with Ross County wearing their away kit would of been fine.

Do we actually need a third strip though? We've used our Dark Blue against Killie with no problems and we'll likely use our white top away to Ross County.

If we're going to use this strip just the once then an all black watch tartan kit with Ross County wearing their away kit would of been fine.

Even if we wear it only once, it needs to be registered as a third strip and thus be "distinct".