All things Dundee FC

Wighton got 10 minutes. That DAB c**t McKinnon had Daly and Stewart on from the start. :(

I saw that. If he isn't getting game time or their manager just sees him as a sub surely we'd be better recalling him.

He may as well sit on our bench. No?

I saw that. If he isn't getting game time or their manager just sees him as a sub surely we'd be better recalling him.

I'd agree. But then again the club and the majority of our fans thought he would of been playing week in week out for Raith. I mind he had that injury pre season, is that him just returning or he been back a while?

I'd rather have Wighton on the bench behind Hemmings and Loy than pay Healys wages. Perhaps this might be the case come January.

I think this game and the Hibs game were the only games he hasn't started yet, might be wrong though but I was under the impression he's getting decent game time. Better off on loan for me.

Willie Dyer, Cammy Kerr, Simon Ferry, Nicky Riley and Leighton Macintosh all playing in the Peterhead v Brechin game today. Weird.

Can understand, the reasons behind, Kerr (loan), Ferry & Riley (injury prone) and McIntosh (sadly shite). I always thought Dyer is/ was a good enough LB at Championship level.

Out on lash, and have this overwhelming feeling to call all Dundee fans smelly Dundee fans.

People im out with would only rate me 30% boring. So from now on call me 30% BoringGuy.

The end. You smelly fucks.

Out on lash, and have this overwhelming feeling to call all Dundee fans smelly Dundee fans.

People im out with would only rate me 30% boring. So from now on call me 30% BoringGuy.

The end. You smelly fucks.

20 to 8 at night and you're clearly inebriated, posting on this site.

What's worse; being a lightweight, or a sad b*****d?

Get off your phone tractor boy.

20 to 8 at night and you're clearly inebriated, posting on this site.

What's worse; being a lightweight, or a sad b*****d?

Get off your phone tractor boy.

Ive been on it since lunchtime Weeper, not all of us spend our afternoons queuing for our giros