All things Dundee FC

Tbf your player was sent off for a brutal assault do there may be a smidge of truth in it?

I got bored of your fans saying it about my fine institution of a team and seeing as Hackies are forever getting boys sent off against us (sometimes two at a time!), I'm going to go with yes, yes it is 100% true.

I was simply showing concern for your player (but hoping for Hartley to get in a state about our pitch). No need for the anger ;)

I was simply showing concern for your player (but hoping for Hartley to get in a state about our pitch). No need for the anger ;)

He was directly asked if it was the pitches fault. He said something along the lines of "we haven't come here to blame the pitch for injuries" and that he hadn't spoken to Julen yet to find out what caused it.

He did say it was a tricky surface to negotiate and mentioned how slippy it was which tbf is just a fact but in his defence he never brought the topic up - must be just as boring for opposition managers to be asked about as it is for you lads to hear about every home game.

He was directly asked if it was the pitches fault. He said something along the lines of "we haven't come here to blame the pitch for injuries" and that he hadn't spoken to Julen yet to find out what caused it.

He did say it was a tricky surface to negotiate and mentioned how slippy it was which tbf is just a fact but in his defence he never brought the topic up - must be just as boring for opposition managers to be asked about as it is for you lads to hear about every home game.

Believe me it's even more boring for us constantly hearing folk moan about it :lol:

Hartley loves the free Puma gear.

Some boy, Biggie.

I've just driven up for the second home game in a row, 1400~ miles covered so far (still got the 2nd return journey to go) in a few weeks to see the Dee. All I ask is that Paul Hartley embraces his entrepreneurial spirit and encourages the use of Gary Locke's tired, elasticated puss in his 'resistance' training regime.

Eh.

Hartley now deserves to be under real pressure. We should be comfortable but instead,thanks to his poor tactics, we're looking over our shoulder and could easily be dragged into a relegation fight. PH needs to be strong enough to make decisions for the good of our club but I don't think he has the bottle. Get rid of Harkins he's finished as a top 6 player. McPake is another who is toiling, good at blaming others but needs to worry about his own game more. Thomson is too injury prone and slows the game down too much. I fear nothing will change with PH in charge.

Hartley now deserves to be under real pressure. We should be comfortable but instead,thanks to his poor tactics, we're looking over our shoulder and could easily be dragged into a relegation fight. PH needs to be strong enough to make decisions for the good of our club but I don't think he has the bottle. Get rid of Harkins he's finished as a top 6 player. McPake is another who is toiling, good at blaming others but needs to worry about his own game more. Thomson is too injury prone and slows the game down too much. I fear nothing will change with PH in charge.

I fear you're a simpleton.

OFFS!! Nothing will change? What exactly are yoi expecting? Do you not remember us languishing in the 1st Division for years and now we've finished 6th in our first season back and are currently a mid-table team.

Get a grip of yourself man.