All things Dundee FC

10 hours ago, Andershen said:

Looks like it's gonna be nice and peaceful in here till the real stuff begins, with the weirdos from Perth pumped out of Europe and the silly DABs still DOON as f**k with their jobby sleeves.

Teckle.

Indeed. The two of them have realised that Dundee are top dogs once more and have evacuated the scene quicker than Granny Danger with a meal ticket.

It's time for us Dees to sit back, pour a whiskey and light a big dirty b*****d of a cigar. We're not stupid like the DABs thinking this will last for the rest of our lifetime, but at the moment it is an undisputed fact. We are the top team in our region and for miles around. We sit in the Dens castle with no c**t in a long distance comparable with our strength. When the Dabs ride upto the Derry fortress on the 30th we'll send them in a scattered retreat back to the Angus hills after looting their pre-match optimism. The strapping old horse Lorraine Kelly can even whisk them back in style.

Furthermore, when St Johnstone get relegated this year then the region will finally be clear of the pretenders. I can't wait.

Thank you.

This thread is getting dangerously optimistic. I reckon we should all be back down to earth following the almost inevitable dismal result against Buckie in the Betfred in a couple of weeks. I predict that the highlight of the season will be when McCann introduces himself as a substitute (for Berba...), topless and with his name scribbled in marker pen on his back, against Rangers in April, scores a hat-trick in 5 minutes and then kung-fu kicks one of their manky fans before getting sacked for finishing in the bottom 6 (compensation package to include a lifetime supply of Rolexs and cardigans). 

Regardless of who we sign or who is in cherge, this is still Dundee and we never cease to amaze. 

Best Looking to ugliest managers in the league:

1. Neil McCann: I'd probably shag him

2. Derek McInnes: Although he's an ex Dab he's one of the more fortunate ones I would say. It's no surprise that his players wives love to jump in his bed.

3. Brendan Rodgers. The lack of stress in the easiest job of world football has done no harm to the ageing process.

4. Lee McCulloch: We're already getting into the ugly ones.

5. Steve Robinson: Best of a bad bunch.

6. Pedro Caixinha: His tan edges him into the top 6.

7. Alan Archibald. Ugly b*****d but has youth on his side.

8. Jim McIntyre. Ugly DAB b*****d.

9. Ian Cathro. Not a pleasant sight.

10. Martin Canning[emoji40]

11. Tommy Wright. Fat specky c**t.

12. Neil Lennon. Poor c**t.

2 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

I can't wait for actual football to start.

Until then, I think we should discuss an important topic that's been largely ignored because we had an ugly manager under Paul Hartley. Things have changed, though; we have the suavest, best looking and sharpest dressed leader in the league. Who do we feel is the ugliest c**t to manage a team in the Premiership?

My vote goes for Tommy Wright. A fat, greasy slob that makes even Mixu look well kept. He probably wears a knock-off Casio bought on a beach in Benidorm, too. Tart.

nxtcbd.jpg

A close second goes to Neil Lennon. A genuinely unfashionable character (in all senses of the word). No style, internally or externally.

JS115780221.jpg

Martin Canning is a bit of an ogre, too.

Thoughts? Thank you.

For me, Lennon easily runs away with the title due to being hideously ugly both inside and out. 

During one of our encounters with Hibs this season I envisage Sir Neil of McCann ordering Graham Gartland to Cantona the odious rat straight into the main stand bush before crimping off a 7-coiler on his stupid pasty face. If any Gartland excrement lands on Lennon's teeth it will make them about 4 shades whiter.

Whatever happened to the Hearts fan who attacked him on the sidelines? Surely he was given a season ticket for life to Tynecastle?

So aye, Neil Lennon.

23 minutes ago, Thomohawk said:

This thread is getting dangerously optimistic. I reckon we should all be back down to earth following the almost inevitable dismal result against Buckie in the Betfred in a couple of weeks. I predict that the highlight of the season will be when McCann introduces himself as a substitute (for Berba...), topless and with his name scribbled in marker pen on his back, against Rangers in April, scores a hat-trick in 5 minutes and then kung-fu kicks one of their manky fans before getting sacked for finishing in the bottom 6 (compensation package to include a lifetime supply of Rolexs and cardigans). 

Regardless of who we sign or who is in cherge, this is still Dundee and we never cease to amaze. 

Thommo, the only thing standing between us and the title is Celtic.

And Tom Hateley.

13 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Yeah but to be fair to them they don't post things like that unless they know.

They posted the other night calling Nick Ross a snake because they had "been told" he was playing for United as a trialist when it was absolute pish. 

The majority of their speculation on twitter this summer has been absolute nonsense too. 

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

They posted the other night calling Nick Ross a snake because they had "been told" he was playing for United as a trialist when it was absolute pish. 
The majority of their speculation on twitter this summer has been absolute nonsense too. 

I didn't even know they had a twitter. I only follow the facebook page Dundee FC news and usually it's alright. Sometimes a bit cringey but on the whole fairly accurate.

15 minutes ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

If he had been, so what? sound like a bunch of 12 year olds. Unemployed man tries to get a job. Outrageous.

Edited by Dariusz

5 minutes ago, Dariusz said:

If if he had been, so what? sound like a bunch of 12 year olds. Unemployed man tries to get a job. Outrageous.

Exactly. We didn't offer him a new deal so he is perfectly entitled to sign for whoever.

I can't wait for actual football to start.
Until then, I think we should discuss an important topic that's been largely ignored because we had an ugly manager under Paul Hartley. Things have changed, though; we have the suavest, best looking and sharpest dressed leader in the league. Who do we feel is the ugliest c**t to manage a team in the Premiership?
My vote goes for Tommy Wright. A fat, greasy slob that makes even Mixu look well kept. He probably wears a knock-off Casio bought on a beach in Benidorm, too. Tart.
nxtcbd.jpg
A close second goes to Neil Lennon. A genuinely unfashionable character (in all senses of the word). No style, internally or externally.
JS115780221.jpg
Martin Canning is a bit of an ogre, too.
Thoughts? Thank you.

Definitely Lennon as top of the uglies.

I can actually smell the cuntos green and yellow teeth on his photos. [emoji35]