All things Dundee FC

I get the impression McCann is looking for an out and out goal scoring target man. Especially if we play 1 up top. I could be wrong but don't see Schalk as that type of striker although he's always looked a handful when he's played against us. As for Ciftci signing absolutely 100% no chance.

Some guy on the other forum says we're in for The Fat Turkish Waiter.
f**k that.

As we have proven so far this summer, we are giving nothing away which means this will likely be a load of pish. Im really enjoying the surprise of our signings. They come out of nowhere and it's fantastic.

The only rumour that we can be confident coming true is Berba

Thank You.

I get the impression McCann is looking for an out and out goal scoring target man. Especially if we play 1 up top. I could be wrong but don't see Schalk as that type of striker although he's always looked a handful when he's played against us. As for Ciftci signing absolutely 100% no chance.

Hate to be a cynic but aren't all teams after an out an out goal scoring target man?

Not many of them out there unfortunately.

As for Ciftci Id rather sh!t in my hands and clap [emoji90][emoji1319] than see him in dark blue.

On the Ciftci rumour, i was under the impression you were only allowed one loan player from a club in the same division? With you having Scott Allan from Celtic, surely this link is utter shite?

7 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

On the Ciftci rumour, i was under the impression you were only allowed one loan player from a club in the same division? With you having Scott Allan from Celtic, surely this link is utter shite?

I think he got released by Celtic tho so hes technically a free agent

Just checked there and wiki has him still as a celtic player so I'm maybe talking sh#te

Edited by locheedee

22 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I think he got released by Celtic tho so hes technically a free agent

Just checked there and wiki has him still as a celtic player so I'm maybe talking sh#te

He's apparently been told by Celtic that he's free to find a new club. He's still got 2 years left on his current contract though so either Celtic pay him off or someone buys out his contract.

9 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

He's apparently been told by Celtic that he's free to find a new club. He's still got 2 years left on his current contract though so either Celtic pay him off or someone buys out his contract.

Ahh cool, that must be where I'm getting it from then - happy to hear that though coz no danger we can afford to buy out his celtic salary! :-D

Unless he was released - still think it's shite.

DAB prejudices to one side I think he could probably get a better offer elsewhere.

If Ciftci was joining us we wouldn't have known about it as a rumour, that's all there is to say on that one really.

Yep I suspect that some low life under a big dockiie dweller East of Dobbies of a Tadgerine persuasion is trolling us with such pish.
How could the leg biting arrogant twat eat enough humble peh to cross our threshold? He really would be a sublime walloper if his temerity led him to Dens after his blatant cannibal attack on Jim's leg.

It's go to be pish. And we're drinking it hot, cold unadulterated and without sugar!!

The rumour was that he, and GMS, were being allowed to leave for free/minimal fee, and that "multiple Scottish clubs had approached them". Someones clearly decided you sounded like one of the clubs who'd moved for Ciftci.

11 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Yep I suspect that some low life under a big dockiie dweller East of Dobbies of a Tadgerine persuasion is trolling us with such pish.
How could the leg biting arrogant twat eat enough humble peh to cross our threshold? He really would be a sublime walloper if his temerity led him to Dens after his blatant cannibal attack on Jim's leg.

It's go to be pish. And we're drinking it hot, cold unadulterated and without sugar!!

Pretty sure it'll be the usual west coast media or courier journo thats put McCann saying he's looking for a striker along with any available names & linking Ciftci to us will get people reading the article (doesn't matter if its true - just like clickbait)

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The rumour was that he, and GMS, were being allowed to leave for free minimal fee, and that "multiple Scottish clubs had approached them". Someones clearly decided you sounded like one of the clubs who'd moved for Ciftci.

Why are you even getting involved you fucking Yoga connoisseur.

Why are you even getting involved you fucking Yoga connoisseur.

Because I have some knowledge to input, rather than just spouting pointless barbs all the time.