All things Dundee FC

Also, how much of a shithole does a place have to be to be beaten by Paisley?

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/perth-kinross/469418/perth-city-culture-hopes-dashed-paisley-chosen-shortlist-articleisfree/

There really is only one appropriate response:

Perth :lol: 

Edited by The Master

9 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

How was Wighton tonight? Any improvement?

Largely anonymous. He's not a winger - but I don't think he's good enough to be in the first team regardless of where he slots in on the pitch at present. Big season for the lad.

14 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Deefiant

Oi Oi

Just a reminder of the Player sponsorship - if you are still interested - £25 a head - money to be sent to mabrilaw@gmail.com on PayPal. If you don't have Paypal let me know and I'll fire over bank details or arrange to get cash.

If you are interested but won't be able to pay for a wee while give me a shout - looks like it will be a couple of weeks until the club get all their shit in one sock in any case so it's no problem.

If you are no longer interested then same deal - just let me know!

Cheers!

Share this comment

Good evening Deefiant. I'm actually on holiday at the moment and not back till the 15th but I definitely interested and will definitely be contributing.

I am also one of the last remaining people on the planet without Internet banking... but count me in 😎

Share this comment

Cheers bud - no rush so just give me a shout when you're back.

Can do a cash drop off of your in Dundee (not sure with that username!) or PayPal may be your best bet. Easy to set up and secure!

Enjoy your holiday!

Lucky escape for me...:unsure:

The 'and secure!' Part did make me snigger.......what a absolute c**t of a human that guy is though, needs a good kick in the sack.

Surely the poster who's pals with him on facebook (I can't remember who) can send him a message and and tell him folk are obviously wanting refunds by now? They said he'd changed his profile picture so there's f**k all reason why he's unable to come on here for a couple of minutes and get in contact with the folk whose money he's taken.

Edited by Louis Litt

8 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Surely the poster who's pals with him on facebook (I can't remember who) can send him a message and and tell him folk are obviously wanting refunds by now? They said he'd changed his profile picture so there's f**k all reason why he's unable to come on here for a couple of minutes and get in contact with the folk whose money he's taken.

He came back on here saying that he'd be back before the start of the season.

Just now, tree house tam said:

He came back on here saying that he'd be back before the start of the season.

That's been about half a year has it not? He's holding people's money and if he's able to get on the internet (which he clearly is) then he should obviously be coming on here and sorting it out. I defended it at the start because he seemed like a sound chap but it's well beyond the point of taking the piss now.

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

That's been about half a year has it not? He's holding people's money and if he's able to get on the internet (which he clearly is) then he should obviously be coming on here and sorting it out. I defended it at the start because he seemed like a sound chap but it's well beyond the point of taking the piss now.

There are no excuses. Even if he was on his deathbed it should be in the c***s will to return the cash(or buy a big stash) to/for the fellow Dees.

Big bearded smelly interbred c**t that he is.

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Perth is fucking awful. Perthshire is ok.

.. is the correct answer. I've been to Perth a few times over the last few months for work stuff, training courses etc and it's gone massively downhill in the last 15 years or so. Peak Perth awfulness arrived when I had to go to a training course at the Mercure Hotel in May, an utter bin within a general shithole. Dreadful.

However most of it north of Crieff is generally glorious. 

That link isn't working for me. Is that the one Deefiant organised? I meant the original one that went smoothly when Harry did it.

Not showing on app. Thread has been bumped now.

Mods should beable to obtain Lardass Deefiants email address.

Right I've set up an email on my PayPal just for this so I don't care about dishing it out publically.

If you go to PayPal its mabrilaw@gmail.com and we agreed £25 a head.

Remember and do it as friends and family to avoid charges! Try and reference your username if you can!

Thanks for your donation!

Set up an email specifically for the scam. We were all so blind.