All things Dundee FC

Hartley in the paper saying we were close to signing Vincent Janssen before he went to Spurs for £17million. We were unable to afford the 400k price tag at the time though.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hartley in the paper saying we were close to signing Vincent Janssen before he went to Spurs for £17million. We were unable to afford the 400k price tag at the time though.

Hartley would have turned him into a £100,000 player:

What's with us and he Dutch market at the minute? Actually both Dundee clubs tbf.

f**k going in with the dayglo hoardes. Need shades and ear plugs.

And also a towel if I'm near hooly, the greeting faced c**t that he is.

If you attend you might be required to sign a disclaimer accepting full responsibility for subsequently becoming Derry'd oot yer nut.

Thank You.

Still not convinced Moussa isn't a jobber

Same he looked very much like one today.

People that watched on the TV - the goal that got ruled it. Was it going in if Moussa didn't interfere? Looked it from the Cox but hard to tell.

Think he's better than Haber but we're still short of a goalscorer.

I'm going to take pelters for this but Moussa reminds me of Jan Zemlik. Big laddie but not great in the air. Good at holding the ball up but isn't really too sure what he's doing.

I prefer Haber although you can't help but like Moussa. Him trying to header the ball out the keepers hands was hilarious.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

People that watched on the TV - the goal that got ruled it. Was it going in if Moussa didn't interfere? Looked it from the Cox but hard to tell.

It was going just wide. I though Moussa looked poor against two very average (sometimes very shit) defenders. Wouldn't be expecting him to be banging them in when he comes up against defenders of a higher calibre.

Angle wasn't directly behind the ball but, at best, it was striking the post.