All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

:lol:

Gotta love the Dees, keep trying lads you might reach the heights of the mighty Saints.

:lol: Taysides 3rd biggest team that think they're the biggest. My Auntie, who of course was also my lover, had a wee dug like that.

Lunatic. 

I've only been to McDiarmid Park once. It was a number of years ago, on the same day as the Leuchars air show as I recall. I remember because there was a traffic jam going in the opposite direction from the way we were traveling, and I thought to myself what a bunch of boring b*****ds.

The final score that day was 0-0, and there wasn't a single chance for either team. It turns out the air show would have been more exciting.

Edit.

Curiosity got the better of me about when that game actually was. Saturday 16th September 2000.

Very interesting

10 hours ago, JP THE DEE said:

3rd biggest team in Tayside that think they're the biggest.Explain that then idiot.

10 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Stop fucking encouraging these c***s.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, JP THE DEE said:

I know,ramblings of a madman.

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Lunatic. 

Nerve Touched.

Funsters.

Thank You.

16 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Did we have a game at Dens about 15 years ago which featured the Coronation Street cast, some of which had to take fag breaks in the dugouts, or have the drugs finally taken custody of my brain?

Think I remember this too. Was it not something to do with the guy from Emmerdale being a Dundee fan and organising a charity match with soap actors and fans/ex-players? 

51 minutes ago, an-dee said:

Think I remember this too. Was it not something to do with the guy from Emmerdale being a Dundee fan and organising a charity match with soap actors and fans/ex-players? 

Was it no the same gemm that the dame fae neighbours or home and away was playing Isla something.

The issue isn't who is playing for Dundee. It's that no one gives a f**k about lining Dave Mackay's pockets.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone to go, just recycling information for those who are.