All things Dundee FC

What's the latest with Haber?  Injured or still wearing gloves? I think El Bak has had his chance and Mussa is dug shite.

If Haber can team up well with AJ and the wingers can ping decent balls into the box, along with the other tall boys, like Waddel today, this may solve the goal drought from up front?

42 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

What's the latest with Haber?  Injured or still wearing gloves? I think El Bak has had his chance and Mussa is dug shite.

If Haber can team up well with AJ and the wingers can ping decent balls into the box, along with the other tall boys, like Waddel today, this may solve the goal drought from up front?

I don't get this negative El Bak stuff, done ok so far this season, progressing fairly well. With his pace he will always cause opposition teams problems in a way AJ will never. That said, don't mind AJ but he needs to get his fitness levels up. 

On a similar point, Moussa should have been replaced at least 5 mins before his mess up as he was obviously getting well knackered, understandably as he hasn't played in quite a few weeks - does need lessons in staying onside!!. McCann should have had him replaced by then - don't understand why he couldn't see the obvious  

Harsh to blame anyone really. I'd have been pretty disgusted if we just cast him aside and by all accounts the contract was apparently a reduction in pay and it's not like it was a charity case either as he's been put to good use coaching our Youths and also has acted as our spokesman in the States.

I disagree as you know. If we need a youth team coach then we should appoint the best available candidate. If that’s McPake fair enough. We can’t afford to be a charity. Players careers end prematurely, they have insurance for that. It’s harsh I know but we have to protect the club first and foremost and the livelihoods of all the other employees of the business.

Following on from the conversation earlier this week so here's a pointless stat from yesterdays game. Average age of the starting line up was 24.2 and the average age of the eleven come the final whistle was 23.2.

17 hours ago, DieDee said:

I don't get this negative El Bak stuff, done ok so far this season, progressing fairly well. With his pace he will always cause opposition teams problems in a way AJ will never. That said, don't mind AJ but he needs to get his fitness levels up. 

El Bahktoui does my head in. His decision making is poor. The amount of times he breaks up moves with playing  balls behind teammates instead of in front of them is unreal. 

Yesterday he had  the simple task of putting AJ through 1 on 1 with the keeper yet decided to have a shot from at least 25 yards that trickled harmlessly past the post, this was at a crucial stage of the game at 1-1. Slowly tracking back from closing a keeper's kick down leaving him offside when just on the park boils meh piss as well, especially when he's just on the park. 

Scores 3-4 screamers as season but misses numerous sitters. Not good enough so far. 

32 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Right lads , genuinely concerned for some people's safety.
Pray for the following:

Boredom Guy
Tree house bam
Im_Todger

There must be something wrong, it can't be just the fact their teams are being PUMPED?

I've set up a helpline.
Call on 1893 020516

Their team's getting found oot Boab. 

O'Hallaran a 1 man show. 

27 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol:

Gotta love the Dees, keep trying lads you might reach the heights of the mighty Saints.

:lol: Taysides 3rd biggest team that think they're the biggest. My Auntie, who of course was also my lover, had a wee dug like that.

3rd biggest team in Tayside that think they're the biggest.Explain that then idiot.