All things Dundee FC

I've never said this before, because it's essentially shit-stirring, but I had heard that Bain wasn't well liked within the first team squad and there was a noticeable clique headed by him and Thomson. We've a totally different squad since then - but it came from a player. He's got one of the worst attitude's I've seen in my time watching Dundee and his performances are lacklustre, with some sticking up for him because he can pull off a worldie every now and then.

Was it not rumoured on here something about Bain being raging he wasn't sold when Hemmings and Stewart were because they were his only mates left?

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was it not rumoured on here something about Bain being raging he wasn't sold when Hemmings and Stewart were because they were his only mates left?

It's well known that he was close mates with Hemmings and Stewart, the three of them went on holiday together this Summer. It's just been assumptions because of his general demeanor and the fact he once stupidly tweeted the former two and Paul McGinnis that he 'missed them' after we got beat last season. 

He's never acted in a way to suggest he was 'raging', but he's had arguments with fans in the stand and his heads probably already on a move to some league 1 team down south or a free to hearts.

Disagree entirely. Perfectly flighted and very direct for him to come and take. He would have been the overwhelming favourite from it and in a much better position than Skondaras (sp?) if he comes. Wolters is backing onto it and Bain can face it.

Harry go and have another look - we might have to agree to disagree. It’s a high dipping cross which bounces outside the 6 yard box. He’s got 2 centre halves charging towards him. I always think anything in the 6 yard box is the keeper’s, outside the defenders.

My Bain highlight is when we beat Hearts 3-2 last season after being 2-0 and after the game he sprinted right up to the Cox from the other side of the ground gesturing to his ears in a 'Can't hear you now' manner.

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

You should probably be concentrating on the fact that your own team is getting pumped just now.

You should probably be concentrating on the fact that your own team is bottom of the league just now.