All things Dundee FC

If he develops as he develops then there's no reason why he can't get a gig down South at a high end Championship club. He's not as good as Speroni or Rab were the first time round for us, but he's a good 2-3 younger than when we had them two and could possibly develop better than they did in that time considering he's getting quality coaching whereas Rab was essentially getting Junior standard training and Speroni had threats over his life, so wasn't exactly enjoying his football.

In summary, very far. If Hartley is the manager of Celtic at some point down the line, I could see him taking Bain with him.

harry94, on 08 Feb 2015 - 17:53, said:

Was pretty young at this time. What was going on?

Reason he joined Dundee from Platense was that as a youth player he saw the fans would come into the team's dressing room and threaten the players with their lives if they lost a particular game. Speroni was called up to the first team due to injuries in the squad but wanted no part of that so pretty much evacuated the country. Bonetti then tapped him up and we were waiting for over a month before Speroni could play for us due to work permit issues before it finally was pushed through, through an Italian link in his family so came across then.

Got a feeling our new kit will be released early this year, possibly in time for the Speroni testimonial. Seems strange that the current kit is half price at this stage of the season. We've hopefully got a decent sponsor lined up and hopefully a change in manufacturer. I'm sure our Puma desk is up this season and I'd personally like to see umbro next.

Got a feeling our new kit will be released early this year, possibly in time for the Speroni testimonial. Seems strange that the current kit is half price at this stage of the season. We've hopefully got a decent sponsor lined up and hopefully a change in manufacturer. I'm sure our Puma desk is up this season and I'd personally like to see umbro next.

f**k that. Give me an Adidas strip.

Jomas a horrible make

Tbf thief stuffs ok, just really boring. There's a lot worse out there, we've had worse for sure. Just means the kit will be a dull template design.

I'm hoping saints end the deal this year and see what else is out there.

Hearing that in addition to Meggatt, we're trying to sound out Brian Easton and Abdul Osman for next season. The guy that told me this probably got the info from the likes of on here or Mad etc though so I presume it to be total nonsense. Thought it was worth sharing in any case.

Hearing that in addition to Meggatt, we're trying to sound out Brian Easton and Abdul Osman for next season. The guy that told me this probably got the info from the likes of on here or Mad etc though so I presume it to be total nonsense. Thought it was worth sharing in any case.

That'd be brilliant if true. I think I attempted a fantasy summer on the other forum a wee while back and Beaston and Osman were in my mind. Hope we get a few established players in quickly so we can have more or less the spine of our team more or less complete as we start friendlies and can take a look at less obvious signings.

Does sort of strike me as someone reading an out of contract players list and Chinese whispers though so I won't get my hopes up.