All things Dundee FC

11 hours ago, Crawford said:

I have a photo from when the bottom part of the B fell off the Eddie Thompson stand to read 

DUNDEE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUP

took them about two months to fix that. :lol:

They like a good typo do that mob!!

Who can forget their big card display a few years ago before a derby that read DUPO?

One of my dab mates had a scarf which was his pride and joy, had it since he was a kid, so he wasn't best pleased when I pointed out with a smile that it read.....
"DUNDEE UNITED FOOTGALL CLUB" :lol: 
He then proceeded to chuck it in the bin and go in the right huff. Me and another pal spent the rest of that day in the pub winding him up rotten, asking him what the rules of 'footgall' are, if the 'footgall' scores are covered on Gillette Soccer Saturday. Pretty sure he left a full pint and stormed out the pub :lol:

Please fell free to use Fannydice with regularity and deliver the scorn with which it was created.
These toly munchers from across the road deserve all the opprobrium we can chuck at them.

Greenie for ‘opprobrium’.

Thank you.

Wonder if the social media team are gradually ramping up interest in this guy, they can probably see there’s a bit of chatter about him. Doubt we would be this public unless he’s already signed and we’re just holding off the announcement. 

Could maybe be a case of he’s under contract until 30th June so can’t be announced yet?

Seems like a bit of a shite squad number to give the boy unless it’s not his actual squad number or he’s specifically asked for the number 57.

It’s the number of goals he’s promised to score this season.

Wonder if the social media team are gradually ramping up interest in this guy, they can probably see there’s a bit of chatter about him. Doubt we would be this public unless he’s already signed and we’re just holding off the announcement. 
Could maybe be a case of he’s under contract until 30th June so can’t be announced yet?
No contractual reason to delay the announcement. Most of our signings this summer won't have been immediate but that didn't stop the press release.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

Seems like a bit of a shite squad number to give the boy unless it’s not his actual squad number or he’s specifically asked for the number 57.

Maybe his name is Heinz?