All things Dundee FC

26 but only played 4 games in his career? For Oldham - Squad: 11, Starting eleven: 2, Substituted in: 1, On the bench: 8, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

4th appearance was when he scored his only goal in the EFL cup against Scunthorpe. 
Unless he's been playing in some african league that stats aren't available for, I have no idea why we'd possibly be interested in him, nay, why anyone would be interested in him.

Edited by RawB93

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I know that boy has been identified as Ralph but to me it looks like he's not got Ralph's lugs. From memory it looks like that obscure striker from Crewe Alexandra (?) that was mentioned in the Sun a while back. 

Just checked and it was Bonne from Leyton Orient I was on about. 

Looks f**k all like him. Probably Ralph pulling a screwface right enough. 

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

26 but only played 4 games in his career? For Oldham - Squad: 11, Starting eleven: 2, Substituted in: 1, On the bench: 8, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

4th appearance was when he scored his only goal in the EFL cup against Scunthorpe. 
Unless he's been playing in some african league that stats aren't available for, I have no idea why we'd possibly be interested in him, nay, why anyone would be interested in him.

If there's any truth in it, I hope that McCann doesn't fall into Harley's habit of thinking he can polish a turd. 

Can't see there being any truth in it though. How many signings has anyone had a sniff at before they've been announced?

If we are signing that boy, he's not in the team pictures.  

Couldn't see Ngwatala, O'Dea, Kamara, Wighton (I know they both are getting a longer holiday) and Caulker.

Couldn't see Ngwatala, O'Dea, Kamara, Wighton (I know they both are getting a longer holiday) and Caulker.
Is Elton not the number 10 and it's Karl who's missing?

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Elton was there front and centre (10). Kharl however, seemed to be missing.

4 minutes ago, harry94 said:
17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is Elton not the number 10 and it's Karl who's missing?

I was just going from the posters above saying that it was Karl that was number 10. 

34 minutes ago, PELE JNR said:

IMG_0597.jpg is that the same person emoji848.png

I don't think it is. Here is a picture of Ralph furrowing his brow:

5b2d0c144bd98_images(6).jpeg.1869227970b38510788b8f38ba5ca1ff.jpeg

Conclusive proof that the guy in the picture is our new 25 goal per season signing IMO.