All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Moo said:

Just seen pictures there from first day of pre season. I think I seen the majority of last years players including Vincent, El Bahk, Haber etc along with all 4 new signings.

Only two players I didn’t see were O’Dea and Deacon(not including Wighton and Kamara). They probably were there and just not in the pictures.

Caulker?

Yeah but you can’t see his actual face, just his hair style.

Cba uploading the pic but he is in the one that they’re going over the hurdles.

Actually I’ve had a look again and I think I’m wrong. Is that Haber or Caulker? What’s thrown me off is I doubt Caulker would have two daft grooves in his hair.

IMG_2359.jpg

Actually I’ve had a look again and I think I’m wrong. Is that Haber or Caulker? What’s thrown me off is I doubt Caulker would have two daft grooves in his hair.

IMG_2359.thumb.jpg.071b9235a942cf75eda3b2ce7c0520b3.jpg
That's Haber.

I know that boy has been identified as Ralph but to me it looks like he's not got Ralph's lugs. From memory it looks like that obscure striker from Crewe Alexandra (?) that was mentioned in the Sun a while back. 

46 minutes ago, Aidan said:
50 minutes ago, Moo said:

IMG_2359.thumb.jpg.071b9235a942cf75eda3b2ce7c0520b3.jpg

That's Haber.

Can't be - no gloves.