All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Ralph training today in "3". The mystery boy is in fact a mystery boy.

Who cares? Just seen Harry Kane in Groucho's buying an old pantera vinyl. 

6 year deal with Tottenham and the world cup be damned. Here to sign for the dark blues. :P

4 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

The 'I think that's Nathan Ralph's guy is behind Meekings in another training picture, where the actual Nathan Ralph is just along. 

Now we just need to find out who it actually is.

IMG_20180622_120831.png

IMG_20180623_150235.png

Top detective work, Louis. 

On 23/06/2018 at 09:30, ah-dee said:

hamilton wont go down. they are like that lingering fart that just wont go away.

livingston to finish last and county up. st mirren to beat the dabs in the play off. think we will be nearer top 6 than last season

I'm quite surprised by our signings which is not finished yet 5 in so far Stokes looks to be signing. Stubbs is getting three loan players from Everton under 23's. I honestly think we are going to do well. 

45 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I'm quite surprised by our signings which is not finished yet 5 in so far Stokes looks to be signing. Stubbs is getting three loan players from Everton under 23's. I honestly think we are going to do well. 

You'll finish above Accies and Livi for sure, hopefully above that Perth mob too8)

On 23/06/2018 at 16:25, Francesc Fabregas said:

Could you delete some messages from your inbox so I can send you a PM please? Many thanks.

On 23/06/2018 at 17:57, Ludo*1 said:

Done. 

Anything interesting?

Barbecue weather in Lochee. The perfectly cooked sausage consumed with wine, barbecues spuds wi garlic. Great stuff.
Made more glorious by seeing that hopeless ex Tadgerine cunter in the goal for Japan. Really, he's no even pish.
Hope this season's goalie standard at Fannydice is at the same level. :)

2 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Barbecue weather in Lochee. The perfectly cooked sausage consumed with wine, barbecues spuds wi garlic. Great stuff.
Made more glorious by seeing that hopeless ex Tadgerine cunter in the goal for Japan. Really, he's no even pish.
Hope this season's goalie standard at Fannydice is at the same level. :)

Green dot for 'Fannydice'. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Please fell free to use Fannydice with regularity and deliver the scorn with which it was created.
These toly munchers from across the road deserve all the opprobrium we can chuck at them.

I have a photo from when the bottom part of the B fell off the Eddie Thompson stand to read 

DUNDEE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUP

took them about two months to fix that. :lol:

Edited by Crawford