All things Dundee FC

17 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I thought I'd read that as well.  Here's the kits from 1893, so it could well be seeing as we've gone for all dark blue on the home. 

Screenshot_20180701-012717.thumb.jpg.afc86f14f4f3dfea6452db95980114a1.jpg

*insert Randy Marsh meme here*

Did you not have an Argentina top in the 90s? Sponsored by carphone warehouse or something? 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did you not have an Argentina top in the 90s? Sponsored by carphone warehouse or something? 

I think I remember reading it was the best selling Dundee kit ever.

unnamed (12).gif

27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think I remember reading it was the best selling Dundee kit ever.

unnamed (12).gif

Aye that's the one, absolutely no idea why I remember it. 

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

can anyone tell me what the fit of the new tops like? getting mine this week. im usually a small in tops but dont want it too clingy. thank you

They let you try it on in the shop. (in the toilet).

can anyone tell me what the fit of the new tops like? getting mine this week. im usually a small in tops but dont want it too clingy. thank you

Not as tight fitting as last years.....I got a large this year and fits perfect, looked superb in Fuerteventura last week ;)

I normally get a medium but opted for a large this year [emoji849] and fits perfectly 🖒

Darren O'Dea giving us an update on his clubs' striker situation:
Link.
A few months ago James McPake tweeted a photo of his rather large tv in what can be described as a home cinema as he settled down to watch the Edinburgh derby.

After the game some Sevco fan started slagging McPake as Hibs lost. A bemused McPake replied with a simple "?".

The Sevconian said "you're a Hibs fan aren't you?"

McPake responded along line the lines of that he was just tweeting himself looking forward to watching the derby and only supports the club he's currently contracted to - he is therefore a Dundee fan.

Whilst there is nothing wrong with O'dea having his nose permanently lodged in the Celtic sphincter - we lap it up when former players sit in the Derry for example - I do think McPake's professionalism puts O'dea's to shame.

A few months ago James McPake tweeted a photo of his rather large tv in what can be described as a home cinema as he settled down to watch the Edinburgh derby.

After the game some Sevco fan started slagging McPake as Hibs lost. A bemused McPake replied with a simple "?".

The Sevconian said "you're a Hibs fan aren't you?"

McPake responded along line the lines of that he was just tweeting himself looking forward to watching the derby and only supports the club he's currently contracted to - he is therefore a Dundee fan.

Whilst there is nothing wrong with O'dea having his nose permanently lodged in the Celtic sphincter - we lap it up when former players sit in the Derry for example - I do think McPake's professionalism puts O'dea's to shame.

Agree o’dea does mention celtic a lot. Didn’t know that mcpake said that good on him.

On 29/06/2018 at 20:48, Dee Man said:

My mate at the game said he's heard his knee is gubbed and might need an op. 

I spotted this pic that our own Mr Young had taken yesterday and it looks like Gowser on the far left of the picture.

Doesn't explain why he wasn't in the Brechin squad but hope that means he's not injured

DhC6d96WkAUUdNb.jpg

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

I spotted this pic that our own Mr Young had taken yesterday and it looks like Gowser on the far left of the picture.

Doesn't explain why he wasn't in the Brechin squad but hope that means he's not injured

DhC6d96WkAUUdNb.jpg

Think they said Gowser turned up the 1st few days with a strain and was doing lighter work on his own and is a few days behind the rest of the squad.