All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Utter nonsense. 

Just signed up to Twitter to have a proper look. Does seem to be utter pish.

Is tomorrow potential pay at the gate. I phoned the ticket office and they said Dundee have pretty much sold out their ticket allocation for tomorrow’s game. 

That'd be a huge gamble, purely because of the price tag. He scored less goals in League One than El Bahktaoui. 

No he didn’t

Shankland scored 26 goals whereas El Bahktaoui scored 22. Shankland also played 5 games fewer than El Bahktaoui.

21 minutes ago, harry94 said:
27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Hearts literally didn't have another keeper when they let Hamilton go. 

I forgot that there was a rule abandoning Hearts to sign players this season, I guess they'll just have to put an outfielder in now. Cheers.

I'm not saying there is, I'm saying Hearts would rather gamble on other keepers, who've never played at this level, than keep Hamilton, who's played at this level for them, around. 

You'd surely be hoping to compete with Hearts for the top six, so why is signing a complete cast off a good thing? 

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No he didn’t

Shankland scored 26 goals whereas El Bahktaoui scored 22. Shankland also played 5 games fewer than El Bahktaoui.

I've probably looked at their season totals tbh

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
I'm not saying there is, I'm saying Hearts would rather gamble on other keepers, who've never played at this level, than keep Hamilton, who's played at this level for them, around. 
You'd surely be hoping to compete with Hearts for the top six, so why is signing a complete cast off a good thing? 

Because he has had a national call up....

Did he not get it around the same time as Scott Fox? 

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Tbf to Crawford he was like that for years at Hearts. He might turn out to be brilliant for you but I wouldn't have wanted him at my club. There's a lot better out there, especially if you're paying a fee.

It's the fee that has bothered me for him. He isn't any better or worse than other free agents from what I've seen.

It's a results business and thus far not good. 

Critical thinking is disallowed :lol:

48 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
56 minutes ago, Muzziedee said:
Seen this on Twitter. Anyone heard anything about this? 

D394422E-B9FF-4AF7-8A8D-98534FE86E18.thumb.png.be1b174b34713f4afc16a706008b4491.png

i smell shite

AgentKevinITK :lol:

I'd rest easy - that is almost certainly bull shit.

13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

It's the fee that has bothered me for him. He isn't any better or worse than other free agents from what I've seen.

It's a results business and thus far not good. 

Critical thinking is disallowed :lol:

This is exactly my point regarding Shankland - where this all started. 

And you've confirmed it for me, so thanks. 

I don't disagree regarding JH - we've not seen anywhere near enough to actually form a reasonable opinion, IMO - but I think the competition can only be good for the team. 

AgentKevinITK [emoji38]

I'd rest easy - that is almost certainly bull shit.

Agreed.

Why turn done £2 million from Rosenberg yet accept £1.5 million from Sevco?

Also if was to sign for one of the ugly sisters I would have thought that Celtic Park would be far more likely due to the Rodgers link.

Why would they wait until Monday to do the medical? Medical this afternoon then in the squad for tomorrow I’d of thought - if it was remotely true.

With regard to Hamilton I think we need to give the guy a break. Parrish has done better than I expected but I don’t think anyone thinks he’s the dogs bollocks. He’s 28 and prior to joining us it would appear none of the other 9 clubs he’s had thought he was either.

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Why would they wait until Monday to do the medical? Medical this afternoon then in the squad for tomorrow I’d of thought - if it was remotely true.

With regard to Hamilton I think we need to give the guy a break. Parrish has done better than I expected but I don’t think anyone thinks he’s the dogs bollocks. He’s 28 and prior to joining us it would appear none of the other 9 clubs he’s had thought he was either.

I think Parish is an upgrade on Scott Bain. It's odd because form clearly doesn't follow players from club to club.

Hemmings, Stewart, McGinn and the other way coming in too with the likes of el bak, yordi (lower tier I know).

It just clicks and I have total faith in Parish.

I think Parish is an upgrade on Scott Bain. It's odd because form clearly doesn't follow players from club to club.
Hemmings, Stewart, McGinn and the other way coming in too with the likes of el bak, yordi (lower tier I know).
It just clicks and I have total faith in Parish.

I wouldn’t say I totally echo your view on Parish but I do feel he shouldn’t be dropped and with a settled back 3 / 4 in front of him who are all comfortable together we’ll perform reasonably well. I’ve noticed Caulker commanding the back 4 and talking everyone through the past few games. Parish is no where near as bad as folk suggest.
Most likely neither is Hamilton but I reckon the staring position is Parish’s to lose.

I wouldn’t say I totally echo your view on Parish but I do feel he shouldn’t be dropped and with a settled back 3 / 4 in front of him who are all comfortable together we’ll perform reasonably well. I’ve noticed Caulker commanding the back 4 and talking everyone through the past few games. Parish is no where near as bad as folk suggest.
Most likely neither is Hamilton but I reckon the staring position is Parish’s to lose.

I wouldn’t disagree with any of that. I’ll be surprised if it’s not Parish in goal tomorrow.