All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, Muzziedee said:

Just signed up to Twitter to have a proper look. Does seem to be utter pish.

Is tomorrow potential pay at the gate. I phoned the ticket office and they said Dundee have pretty much sold out their ticket allocation for tomorrow’s game. 

We've sold out our allocation but St Mirren are selling another 300 at the ticket office tomorrow for the Dundee end. 

12 hours ago, Dee Man said:

We've sold out our allocation but St Mirren are selling another 300 at the ticket office tomorrow for the Dundee end. 

Cheers mate. Will try and get through to Paisley earlish so I can get one. Buzzing for the day! 

33 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Did everyone see what happened with John black?
The attacker got away with it despite overwhelming evidence

Shocking. Hopefully his family know some handy boys. 

On 5/28/2018 at 11:38, SEETHING said:

I’ll leave you to enjoy the effin garbage littering the back end of your team i.e., Jack Hamilton.

IMG_1527503887.911402.jpg

I hear he's just made a massive blunder. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

IMG_1527503887.911402.jpg

Time to show my psychic powers:  McCann to defend Hamilton in his post match interview.......then drop him after 3 or 4 games........play Parish for 3 or 4 games, then drop him, etc etc.

No reason to suspect McCann will treat the keeper’s position any differently than he does the rest of the team.

Same old shite. Sign a couple of strikers and a fuckin left back. That’s not just a dropped point, that’s a game we should’ve comfortably took all 3 from. 

The keeper at the 2nd goal FUCKIN HELL. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Same old shite. Sign a couple of strikers and a fuckin left back. That’s not just a dropped point, that’s a game we should’ve comfortably took all 3 from. 

The keeper at the 2nd goal FUCKIN HELL. 

It’s also fair to assume we will not get any points against Aberdeen.  Two games with zero points and probably no goals for our strikers will then limit the crowd for the Ayr match in the cup.  All has a knock on effect.

Absolute joke. 

The most infuriating thing is we should have won that game comfortably. But it was the same only story with missing chances. 

Hamilton needs dropped. That was utterly indefensible. Zero danger but when it did come he should have just booted it into the stand.

No idea why he came back in in the first place. Parish was the much better keeper in the League Cup games. 

6 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

We actually paid money for this clown

Thought he done well other than the goal. That error at the 2nd goal  is utterly ridiculous tho. As soon as he took a touch from the pass back he was under pressure. The goal has to be seen to be believed.