All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rumour floating about twitter you lot have accepted £500k from Hibs for Kamara. 

You got a link for that? All I'm seeing is 'Agent Hibs' saying the figure being discussed is "between £500-£700k".

The good thing about twitter users with 'Agent' in their handle is that it confirms it is a 100% ITK legitimate source. 

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Saw some of Dundee squad at the Doubletree this morning as I sometimes do (mainly those that don’t stay in the area I think), McCann having a meeting with someone I don’t recognise and his wife/girlfriend. Not from Scotland (based on McCann asking how they found Scotland and them wearing the classic European wet-look puffer jackets). Very tall. That’s the end of my message.

What was his wife/girlfriend like?

It’s strange that we’ve had a few £million+ players in the last season in Hendry, Caulker, Kamara and yet we’re still utterly shite. Hopefully Madianga and Ngwatala will be future sales for similar figures too. Keyes keeps piling the millions away until we have enough to finally sign old Zlatan and Charlie Adam.

It’s strange that we’ve had a few £million+ players in the last season in Hendry, Caulker, Kamara and yet we’re still utterly shite. Hopefully Madianga and Ngwatala will be future sales for similar figures too. Keyes keeps piling the millions away until we have enough to finally sign old Zlatan and Charlie Adam.
Or finally pay off all the creditors that you screwed over the years [emoji106][emoji11]

Feel like that’s the right team. Had to keep Hamilton in for his confidence I think. 

Edit to add, never realised caulker was out. That will be a big miss, maybe carrying a knock or the speculation about a move has played on his mind. 

Edited by Netan Sansara