All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Yeah two lower league clubs have sacked their manager. This must mean Mcann will be the longest serving soon. Despite at least 5 longest serving managers in the top league.

Along with just having a feeling Neilson wouldn't be good enough for Dundee but creaming himself at Barry Smith returning.

Tragic human.

Oft. Obsessed.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just looked at Dundee’s league fixtures for the rest of October; it’s not getting any easier is it?

Will McCann still be here by bonfire night?  Might be a good way to get shot of him.

tenor (1).gif

I have a bit of ITK info, from the mouth of a current director. The Americans love a young manager due to their enthusiasm, energy and work ethic. Think we’ll see more young managers in future. Offsetting experience for youthful vigour might work eventually [emoji57]

I have a bit of ITK info, from the mouth of a current director. The Americans love a young manager due to their enthusiasm, energy and work ethic. Think we’ll see more young managers in future. Offsetting experience for youthful vigour might work eventually [emoji57]

Well, I hope it’s not Kenny fucking Miller.

If it was to be given to another young rookie I’d prefer to see McPake. Kenny Miller is another Neil McCann.

I really don’t understand how anyone could say McPake over Miller. I have no idea who would be better but I also have no idea how anybody else would. Not having a pop I just don’t get the love in for ex players/managers.

I’ve said McCall for 2 years and am sticking by that.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I really don’t understand how anyone could say McPake over Miller. I have no idea who would be better but I also have no idea how anybody else would. Not having a pop I just don’t get the love in for ex players/managers.

I’ve said McCall for 2 years and am sticking by that.

Probably because McPake has been at the club for almost 5 year, is certainly being groomed to be a future manager and has been working with our youth squads for a number of years now in which he's been highly regarded.

Oh, and he doesn't come across like a belter like Miller does.

On 09/10/2018 at 07:15, Rugbypark said:

At this time of regeneration for Dundee, isn't it past time the two clubs were merged and called Dundee City. You could attract 15k with a successful team, similar to Aberdeen. Football has always evolved. As it stands, mediocrity is all you can look forward to.

If we wanted to call ourselves Dundee City, we could.  When Utd inevitably go bust we will hoover up their fanbase (most of whom are Dees at heart anyway) and get 15k crowds anyway.  If all we have to look forward to was matching Aberdeen's lack of success then we may as well lock the doors now.

In short, your suggestion is piss.