All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Any truth in the rumours that Craigan has been contacted about the post?

Craigan is clever enough to realise that a pundit gig and a reserve team manager job is about as secure as it gets in football...

Yes it was. They contacted him on Twitter, said he was their hero. Told him they had a kick about at Waterstone Crook every evening and he just turned up the next day.

He’s a bit of a cult hero for me and my group of friends as well as his time at Dens coincided with my stag party where I started jumping up and down singing “do do do Christian Nadé” and got most of the pub to join in, followed with a decent sized Derry Rhumba.

If we are honest with the whole situation it is not too late to avoid automatic or play off relegation. 

It is no secret that if you hate who you work for the quality of your work suffers and McCann rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

We will see an immediate improvement whoever is appointed. Feels like the start of the new season again to me. Hope springs eternal.

Poor punctuation and word salad but no, that wasn’t me.

Ok

What’s his integrity got to do with what he said? Getting a bit boring now always mentioning his season book is it no[emoji849][emoji849]

Wasn’t him anyway, must’ve been Biggie.

You're better than this tedious pish. 

No I’m not.

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Just so we can get up to speed with your integrity, and in turn the integrity of your post, were you the guy who tore up his season ticket in a previous one-man protest at a Dundee board in the past but then went to games anyway using your wifes season ticket?

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You're better than this tedious pish. 

No he’s not. 

Bain will contribute to nothing for Celtic other than playing in diddy cup fixtures and getting a few retweets from braindonors who couldn't get to Celtic Park with a sat nav.

Personally, I can't wait for the first game he plays in when he makes a mistake or doesn't come from a cross and gets a bit of heat from his own fans. I'm sure he'll handle it well.

Bain will contribute to nothing for Celtic other than playing in diddy cup fixtures and getting a few retweets from braindonors who couldn't get to Celtic Park with a sat nav.
Personally, I can't wait for the first game he plays in when he makes a mistake or doesn't come from a cross and gets a bit of heat from his own fans. I'm sure he'll handle it well.

Almost did exactly that in the cup game against St Johnstone. Just lucky the header was off target.

i cant remember any other player at dens that has swayed my opinion of them as quickly as bain. really liked the lad and thought he was the best keeper we had signed since speroni for 6 months or so then became a massive cock that i was happy to see out the door. im sure McCann can take a fair bit of blame for his exot but bain was detestable by the end of his stay