All things Dundee FC

36 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ah just stating how I see it.

I'm all good. I'm at the stage of not giving a shit like most of the support. Only difference is I will be their in attendance

Good chance to kick start your season tomorrow, at home to a team that (on the basis of the matches against us) look much worse than you lot do.

Chin up!

Right boys, time to put a positive spin on it to get away from the doom and gloom.

Win tomorrow, beat Accies in our next head to head on 6/12/18  and we're only one point* from safety. 

*Disregarding all other games for us, Accies and St Mirren between now and then.

Too easy. 

18 minutes ago, srw said:

Sorry to all Dee fans, but, Im attending the game tomorrow, so we officially have no chance now.

Funny thing is I didn't go to the only game we have won this season. I too am going tomorrow. For the teams sake I may reconsider.

13 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Let's face it, a Red Bull type situation is the only way Dundee FC will ever make it into a European competition ever again. They just don't have the minerals.

Pish!

There's nothing stopping us entering 'A Song for Britain'. If we won the nomination, it would be the first time anyone ootside the OF made it through qualifiers in ages.

That was a lot better performance wise today. Ralph put in a very good performance and we look a far better balanced side with him in it. Very strange subbies, especially the first 2. Kallman a far better player in a front 2 than up on his own. 

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

That was a lot better performance wise today. Ralph put in a very good performance and we look a far better balanced side with him in it. Very strange subbies, especially the first 2. Kallman a far better player in a front 2 than up on his own. 

I thought Kallman was our best player today, always made himself available.