All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Hardly fucking inspiring. Jesus f**k.

For me it's a little bit more exiting. A bit of an unknown quantity, who's played over 20 games this season in the third tier of English football.

More inspiring than any of the signings so far this January, IMO. 

7 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

For me it's a little bit more exiting. A bit of an unknown quantity, who's played over 20 games this season in the third tier of English football.

More inspiring than any of the signings so far this January, IMO. 

Another 10 should do it. 

2 hours ago, Vinnyjag said:

Goalkeeper is Iain Gibson, played for Thistle was our captain in the ‘70’s then we sold him to the Arabs. He wasn’t a goalie though was a central MF

He was St Johnstone player-manager in the mid eighties when we were at our lowest ebb in the bottom division. 

Then Geoff Brown came in,  appointed Alex Totten shortly afterwards; a few years later we moved to McDiarmid Park, and have dominated Tayside football ever since.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not inspired by this signing - not unless he's a Vardy - a late bloomer.

Or Ian Wright. He was still playing Sunday League down the Hackney Marshes until he was almost 22.

Andy Dales >>> Ian Wright

certainly ambitious but dont think that would ever happen. i think hardie would be the only rangers player we could realistically get in on loan

15 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
55 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

certainly ambitious but dont think that would ever happen. i think hardie would be the only rangers player we could realistically get in on loan

Hardie turned you down and said he would rather be back at us :D 

21 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Hardie turned you down and said he would rather be back at us :D 

That would be the first time since the Americans have been in charge of us in 5 year that news of our transfer business has made the media before it happened. Likelihood is we haven't even asked. Same journalist said we'd bid for Michael Gardyne last week.