All things Dundee FC

34 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

"Dundee United boss Jim McIntyre....." Evening Telegraph bunch of muppets

image.thumb.png.a9e540974617f70b841cce41c5e9a1ce.png

"Dundee United can be decent Premiership side" :lol:

Who the f**k writes this pish? They're sat 3rd in the second tier FFS. 

Big sexy has landed a gig in Romania's top flight. Won't be able to help myself rooting for him, no matter how shite he was. Not the same smile he had while wearing the dark blue, mind.
52769517_2216504541730787_312236129485062144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104%26_nc_eui2=AeHLQAinp03GfN3Y_prU4w54ScY1WZ_fgnvtf87JabWqG3sVO3EqnRk8h7Oof0jwagyEo8bqaO54bKAGj6MFxpICMABDjjbIqyjcER0Ll6q6FQ%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=0baad859db3d16d0c27dbbc478e52cbb%26oe=5CF30B54&key=4573bf561a5ee71e2f1eebf2fa5a6c318d589fb02996082d27b207dd08e3afcf

I would fucking love it if we someday had Lotto as our kit makers.

* to clarify I mean Lotto the Italian sportswear company, not the National Lottery goons.

Any update on the fitness of Ethan Robson? Could do with an extra option in midfield and I spoke to some Sunderland fans recently who praised him highly.

They also said in passing that he enjoys hearing the fans sing his name to the tune of The Jams 'Eton Rifles' [emoji767]

Speaking of songs it's been rather quiet at Dens this season (for obvious reasons) but let's vocally back the team on Friday night as the players will respond [emoji106][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122]

44 minutes ago, frank the pole said:

Any update on the fitness of Ethan Robson? Could do with an extra option in midfield and I spoke to some Sunderland fans recently who praised him highly.

They also said in passing that he enjoys hearing the fans sing his name to the tune of The Jams 'Eton Rifles' emoji767.png

Speaking of songs it's been rather quiet at Dens this season (for obvious reasons) but let's vocally back the team on Friday night as the players will respond emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

All that rugby puts hairs on your chest
What chance have you got against a tie and a crest?

Thank you.

Not entirely sure if this is the thread to post it in, unfortunately ah-dee passed away yesterday. I know he had met up with a few of the Dundee posters for drinks and games so if there's anyone who needs the details for the funeral pm me

Not entirely sure if this is the thread to post it in, unfortunately ah-dee passed away yesterday. I know he had met up with a few of the Dundee posters for drinks and games so if there's anyone who needs the details for the funeral pm me
Seen the thread in the early hours of the morning created in his name by his wife. Was a wee bit hopeful it was nonsense or something.

Shame that. Liked him as a poster.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seen the thread in the early hours of the morning created in his name by his wife. Was a wee bit hopeful it was nonsense or something.

Shame that. Liked him as a poster.

I cannae seem to find that thread Bairnardo, but nevertheless I remember reading an ah-dee post a few days ago. Seemed a nice guy, RIP ah-dee.

All the best to his family and friends during this terrible time.

Just now, CanadianDee said:

I cannae seem to find that thread Bairnardo, but nevertheless I remember reading an ah-dee post a few days ago. Seemed a nice guy, RIP ah-dee.

All the best to his family and friends during this terrible time.

It was just to request that his profile be deleted as he had passed away. Mods probably binned it after carrying out the request.