All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, EpicMike said:

Now I know why OF fans are so insufferable, look what 2 half decent seasons have done to Killie fans.

Doesn’t explain why Dundee fans are so insufferable.

1 hour ago, EpicMike said:

Now I know why OF fans are so insufferable, look what 2 half decent seasons have done to Killie fans.

I made that point on another thread.

All the best to Dundee.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Wee Kilmarnock wankers jealous they have to share a rugby pitch. Strange bunch. Out of all clubs why are they here?

Share a rugby pitch? 

As for the hate I doubt there is any hate for Dundee at all.  Dundee fans are this years Hibs of 2014 (or whenever the Hibees last relegation was, they've spent so much time in the second tier since my own club was promoted its hard to remember dates), your fans are prominent on here and have ideas above your station, good natured, about your clubs prospects and the fans on here.  As a result you need to take the rough when it inevitably comes as well as the smooth.

I will be genuinely sorry to see you guys go, some really good posters who will be missed and seriously deranged roasters who will probably be sectioned.

Good luck down below and I hope to see you back soon.

One final Premiership question, 

Do you think Jimmy Mac could have kept Dundee up, if he had been allowed to bring in his first choice backroom team ?

5 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Do you think Jimmy Mac could have kept Dundee up, if he had been allowed to bring in his first choice backroom team ?

maybe aye maybe nae...who knows all we know is hes failed miserably to do what he was employed to do.....reminds me of when we got kerneghan ,,,he was fucking hopeless and it was actually his number 2 billy reid who was the brains in their partnership.

2 hours ago, NFL12 said:

You better include a wee request that Keyes has short arms and deep pockets. 

Why would anyone request that, @NFL12.. 

22 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

He brought a whole new squad in and has broken all sorts of records. I don't see what losing half of the paying support but gaining Billy Dodds would have changed in the on field play. 

What goes around comes around as they say....

You see, we remember all the posts from the Dundee fans, yes you know who you are amongst others, ridiculing our sole director, managers, players & fans at the time under Johnston, Locke & Lee Clark.

Even in those dark times thou at least our players had the stomach for a fight, and survived, unlike the current Dundee ones who went down without so much as a whimper.

It hurts like hell, we know, but if you dish it out, you've got to be prepared to take it back when the shoe is on the other foot......

Now, Admin.....  when is toilet cleaning day so we can finally flush this shite away to the diddy leagues? 

What goes around comes around as they say....
You see, we remember all the posts from the Dundee fans, yes you know who you are amongst others, ridiculing our sole director, managers, players & fans at the time under Johnston, Locke & Lee Clark.
Even in those dark times thou at least our players had the stomach for a fight, and survived, unlike the current Dundee ones who went down without so much as a whimper.
It hurts like hell, we know, but if you dish it out, you've got to be prepared to take it back when the shoe is on the other foot......
Now, Admin.....  when is toilet cleaning day so we can finally flush this shite away to the diddy leagues? 
You absolutely scream wee man syndrome [emoji38] I'm just amazed you're not a Rangers fan.

2 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

How many did your club sell?

:lol: have you ever made a post that isnt, attempting, to have a go at another club?

So, so defensive.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

you are a very strange chap

Well done on branching out to, trying, to have a go at other posters.

The transformation into Biggie is getting there.