All things Dundee FC

Ben Turner would stroll this league but it seems a strange move on his behalf if he does sign. I guess he potentially has the exposure of the derbies on tv but not many people out with Scotland will watch they fixtures.

3 hours ago, The Master said:

Glad to start with a "generic" game away - I'll be missing it, so I was desperate for it to not be a derby (home or away) or away to Arbroath. 

April 25th...a chance for history to repeat itself 🤔

funnily enough the derby and away trip to arbroath were at the top of my list to avoid on the opening day 

51 minutes ago, Moo said:

Ben Turner would stroll this league but it seems a strange move on his behalf if he does sign. I guess he potentially has the exposure of the derbies on tv but not many people out with Scotland will watch they fixtures.

Read elsewhere that Portsmouth and Oxford amongst others are after him as well. If that’s the case we’ll do very well to get him to the club, money seems the be all and end all to some. 

So the real reason we got McPake as manager is because we already had Jim McIntyre's kit together and McPake's name just happens to fit the abbreviation.
Screenshot_20190621_132022_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.f9ff92d10548717270b1d2e8080d995e.jpg
An all round general hunk like McPake would burst out of skin n bones Mcintyre apparel like some sort of bearded hulk.