All things Dundee FC

Was just having a scope at the pictures from last night.

Nemsadze's not half aged and piled on the weight since he hung up his boots.

Beto and Sara look like they still play.
Sara had on his own customized boots and everything had the number 16 on them presumably his last squad number, think we can sign him?

Ketsbaia basically looks the same, not even sure he ages, must have found the fountain of youth.

Caballero still looking not bad for his age.

Don't suppose anyone spotted any other old players at the match? Artero, Bonetti, Caniggia etc would have thought they may have attended in the stands even if they didn't want to play?

Edit: Understandable Artero couldn't have played maybe should have worded that better.

Edited by dburns

Speroni has one more year at Palace and it'll likely be his last at a first team level for them (if it wasn't already this season). We'll have Scott Bain for one more season before hopefully making a great profit on him.

The omens are there.

Speroni has one more year at Palace and it'll likely be his last at a first team level for them (if it wasn't already this season). We'll have Scott Bain for one more season before hopefully making a great profit on him.

The omens are there.

I like your thinking Ludo!

its on Facebook - I have no idea how to link it... Originally uploaded by Euan Christie

Shared on any of the fan pages? I don't think I'm going to be find it looking for that name :(

Shared on any of the fan pages? I don't think I'm going to be find it looking for that name :(

Not that I've seen. It's been shared loads of times. Graeme foy also tagged in it if that helps?

His picture has Olaf from frozen in it so easier to find haha

Edited by Deefiant

Not that I've seen. It's been shared loads of times. Graeme foy also tagged in it if that helps?

His picture has Olaf from frozen in it so easier to find haha

Got it. Fucking quality atmosphere. Makes me even more gutted I missed it.

Looking at the confirmed squad for next season what positions do we think Hartley is going to add players to in the next few weeks.. So far I make the team (in contract)

GK- Bain, Gourley

Def- McGinn, Irvine(offered a new deal), Kerr, McPake, Konrad, Meggat, Holt

Mid- Harkins, Thomson, Gowser, Ferry, Low, Black, Colquhoun (McAlister, McGinn apparently have been offered new deals)

Fwd- Stewart, Tank, Wighton, Loy, Hemmings

For me the key areas are backup Goalkeeper, CH and Wingers.

If everyone signs an extension, Hartley only wants 2 in (Regardless of whether or not he decides to release others). One will be a keeper. Other will be a CH or a winger you'd reckon.

Looking at the confirmed squad for next season what positions do we think Hartley is going to add players to in the next few weeks.. So far I make the team (in contract)

GK- Bain, Gourley

Def- McGinn, Irvine(offered a new deal), Kerr, McPake, Konrad, Meggat, Holt

Mid- Harkins, Thomson, Gowser, Ferry, Low, Black, Colquhoun (McAlister, McGinn apparently have been offered new deals)

Fwd- Stewart, Tank, Wighton, Loy, Hemmings

For me the key areas are backup Goalkeeper, CH and Wingers.

in midfield there might also be Dylan Carreiro or do you think he will be out on loan again?

in midfield there might also be Dylan Carreiro or do you think he will be out on loan again?

Good point- I knew I would forget someone.. Rumours on Facebook that Godzilla has signed a new deal and that Kilmac are sponsors.. Again..

Good point- I knew I would forget someone.. Rumours on Facebook that Godzilla has signed a new deal and that Kilmac are sponsors.. Again..

I'm worried- I've known for a good month that kilmac would be sponsor so that lends some credibility to the gadzhalov rumour. He's shite :(

I'm worried- I've known for a good month that kilmac would be sponsor so that lends some credibility to the gadzhalov rumour. He's shite :(

I think he's got to be a squad player.. He can't be thinking about him as a starting player..

All confirmed in Twitter Zilla and Kilmac it is!

Edited by scottdeeuk