All things Dundee FC

First game I'm getting to since 0-2 ICT. Not been a big fan of the back 3 this season but we've supposedly been good since Berra came in. First chance to see a number of new players so hopefully they'll play. My team for Saturday

Hazard

Forster Berra Meekings

Kerr Robertson Dorrans Elliot

McGowan

Nelson Hemmings

First game I'm getting to since 0-2 ICT. Not been a big fan of the back 3 this season but we've supposedly been good since Berra came in. First chance to see a number of new players so hopefully they'll play. My team for Saturday

Hazard

Forster Berra Meekings

Kerr Robertson Dorrans Elliot

McGowan

Nelson Hemmings
Forgot kerr is getting back from injury..... might play Elliot RWB and Field LWB

Why would you want Kerr back in out of interest?

As much as I like Cammy: his endeavour, his commitment; his Dark Blue blood; even the improvement in his crossing this year, I think it’s clear the defence has functioned well without him. Yes, it’s been against two of the worst teams in the league, but they had both beaten us at Dens in woeful circumstances. So for me, no changes are required at the back at the moment.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

This page is good funIMG_20200225_195524.jpeg

Hahahahaha what

Some of them really have plenty of spare time. The biggest minter yet, I genuinely feel bad for the ones that have the obsession this bad.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Great chance to solidify  2nd place if we get points on the board on Saturday. We'll go 1 game ahead of ICT and they don't play the 'catch up' game until 17th March. One things for sure, we or Ayr can really do a number on the other's 2nd place chances over the next 14 days.

Great chance to solidify  2nd place if we get points on the board on Saturday. We'll go 1 game ahead of ICT and they don't play the 'catch up' game until 17th March. One things for sure, we or Ayr can really do a number on the other's 2nd place chances over the next 14 days.

The table looks as though it’s starting to take shape now. If we win on Saturday there will be a 5 point gap between us and 5th place. Inverness are still favourites to finish 2nd given how shit we’ve been this season we still have a very good chance. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the table stay roughly the same (bar a couple of minor changes) come the end of the season.

If we keep another clean sheet on Saturday I’ll start to be a bit more positive about us and what can be achieved this season. If we continue to stop  leaking goals what seemed like an impossibility of getting to at least the playoff final might actually be achievable.