All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

So, highest attendance for a match in Belgium with a Belgian team playing then.... :thumsup2

Recall reading a Kenny Ross article on the Dundee website a few months ago, think it was titled, 'Record Breakers'.

That's where I saw the comments re the Anderlecht away game in '63.

Happy days.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

65’ Sam Fisher is struggling with cramp and will be replaced by B.J Coll. Another brilliant debut!

Helping keep Hibs scoreless for over an hour, not too shabby for his first proper game in nearly a year.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Cheap as chips, going to have a punt on that.

David Dickinson - FamousFix.com

Thank you.

Great value for money, and not one but two pairs of binoculars come with it too.

image.png.cabfe15ed4d4d1c7439e1dbf711c441a.png

Also curious what 'another shirt' implies? Either another Dundee shirt, or just a random shirt the seller is needing to get rid of lol

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The state of that auction house trying to punt old 32' TV's, boxes of CD's and hotpoint tumble dryers. :lol:

I think they just get called to house clearances and do it for next to nothing and try to recoup it selling the stuff. 

I still buy CDs, books and DVDs. For the amount of time I spend on pads, phones and laptops - there's just something homely about having a hard copy of everything. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

So, any rumours/speculation/predictions for tomorrow night's team? Which, if any, strikers are fit? In the week of Scotland winning three consecutive matches (kind of) is there another miracle on the horizon and we sign another keeper? Does the Jamaican wunderkind get a place on the bench? Is the excitement going to get too much?

th?id=OIP.CtOPnMSnM6-pdz3hXRtsdwHaES&pid=Api

14 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

So, any rumours/speculation/predictions for tomorrow night's team? Which, if any, strikers are fit? In the week of Scotland winning three consecutive matches (kind of) is there another miracle on the horizon and we sign another keeper? Does the Jamaican wunderkind get a place on the bench? Is the excitement going to get too much?

th?id=OIP.CtOPnMSnM6-pdz3hXRtsdwHaES&pid=Api

Just now, Yenitit said:

Same starting 11 as last week would be my guess although I’d rather not see Hamilton in the goal or Gowser playing up front. If Gowser play’s it should be in midfield. 

Jakubiak still isn't ready but Afolabi is back so I'd imagine it'd be between him Mullen and Sow for a front two (suspect McPake might have one of them playing off Sow). Other than that I think Yenitit is right with pretty much the same 11.

No idea if Hamilton is even out of quarantine yet but he'll probs need to get a few bounce/youth games before anyone can tell if he's up to it.

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Jakubiak still isn't ready but Afolabi is back so I'd imagine it'd be between him Mullen and Sow for a front two (suspect McPake might have one of them playing off Sow). Other than that I think Yenitit is right with pretty much the same 11.

No idea if Hamilton is even out of quarantine yet but he'll probs need to get a few bounce/youth games before anyone can tell if he's up to it.

Hamilton started training on Monday. 

Edited by Yenitit