All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Can somebody talk to that [mention=78624]Sortmeout[/mention] please, he's trying ever so hard. 

He's lost - he's usually on the Politics forum making a c**t of himself.

I’ve made about 3 posts on the politics forum in my life I think.

Is he not that Killie fan who had a weird obsession with us season before last on his old account? I can't remember if he got banned or had some hilarious emotional breakdown right enough.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

Is he not that Killie fan who had a weird obsession with us season before last on his old account? I can't remember if he got banned or had some hilarious emotional breakdown right enough.

Indeed. I used to think Rodger was a sad, strange obsessed weirdo, then I saw this clown.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:
4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Theres been a few. I think Dee till Eh deh is mixing them up. This is Dindeleux. 

The other one who had the tear stained rant after his political movement never won the majority vote was Confidemus who hilariously quit the forum. He came back a couple days later too. 

Was he also the guy that stole money from ItzDrks bird? 

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Sure Andrew Davies stole wages for an entire season, but Jack has done it for multiple. Well and truly sealed into the history books as the worst "player" Dundee has ever had.

You’ve got to love how hardnecked he’s to have a go at everyone else when the ball’s behind him in the goal 😂 At least he’s had 3 saves in the game. The funniest moment has to be when Roberts heads over the corner from 4 yards out and oor Jack’s falling back into the net instead of coming out and claiming the ball  😂 Hazard 450 minutes without conceding a goal, closing in on a club record. Jack 4 minutes  

Ferrie must be super shite to not get a game for Hamilton. 

Guest Wieghortsnut
3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Still think we should bin McGowan...

Couldn't agree more, still can't see what he brings to the team apart from ridiculous hair and moaning

My missus just asked me, 'Have Dundee ever won a game whilst we've been together?'
We've been together for 2 year.
Sorry Ludo but she sounds like a bit of a jinx.

So have my 2 ex wives and 4 long term partners.

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Still think we should bin McGowan...

He struggled last season and is on a steady decline. Tired of his petulance which most games he is about all he offers. Over the season he will nick a goal and it will be 'Gowser!!!' and he has proved the likes of me wrong, but he is another on an increasing list of declining return. 

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

He struggled last season and is on a steady decline. Tired of his petulance which most games he is about all he offers. Over the season he will nick a goal and it will be 'Gowser!!!' and he has proved the likes of me wrong, but he is another on an increasing list of declining return. 

He deservedly won Player of the Year last year. Shut up. Shouldn't have played tonight, but ffs of all people to target tonight...

Edited by RossBFaeDundee