All things Dundee FC

So, 6 games in the league before our next cup exit.
Home vs. Arbroath
Away vs. ICT
Home vs. Dunfermline
Away vs. QoS
Home vs. Alloa
Home vs. Hearts
Results in these games will be absolutely telling whether we have anything to be optimistic about for the remainder of the season. Look forward to returning to this post to laugh when we've lost all of them.
Draw
Loss
Loss
Loss
Scrappy as f**k win
Loss

Still won't be enough to get that useless c**t emptied though.
 Never come back onto this part of the forum until you capitalise that C in your name.  Giving me the fucking boke.
The fucking thicko can't even spell his username properly 🤣

20 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Would I get away with saying this is at least something to build on?

I suppose it's up there with our other pretty good result of the season so far - the 3-0 away win over Forfar

Edited by DieDee
their!!

20 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So, 6 games in the league before our next cup exit.

Home vs. Arbroath
Away vs. ICT
Home vs. Dunfermline
Away vs. QoS
Home vs. Alloa
Home vs. Hearts

Dundee 1  Arbroath 0
ICT 2 Dundee 0
Dundee 1 Dunfermline 3
QoS 1 Dundee 1
Dundee 2 Alloa 0
Dundee 1 Hearts 2

2 wins somehow enough to keep McFucksake in a job.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

6 years ago today, one of the few times I've enjoyed watching a Dundee side in a cup game

You're a better man than me. We were absolutely shagged that day but this place was amazing that season for winding up Aberdeen fans. 

6 years ago today, one of the few times I've enjoyed watching a Dundee side in a cup game
Could make a joke about McPake using his head better back then than nowadays, but I'm above that.

You look at that team and you realise how shite we are now by comparison.

We should go with Robertson and Anderson in midfield from now on and give them both some valuable experience.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

We were absolutely shagged that day but this place was amazing that season for winding up Aberdeen fans. 

Also feel like this was one of the last games I remember migrating to the front corner of the Derry to give it big licks, before The Heff got it shut down.

6 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Bobby Wishart, a Dark Blue league winning legend, 1933 - 2020.  Our finest team ever!

Another boyhood hero gone. He was also a double league winner as he helped Aberdeen to the title 1954/55. We had 3 players in the 61/62 team that were double or more league winners. Bobby Wishart, Gordon Smith at both Hibs and Hearts and Bobby Seith as part of the Burnley team that won the English title in 59/60.

Edited by Eednud

45 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Only 3 left now....

Was reading on the other forum that Pat Liney has dementia. That explains why we've not saw much or heard from him lately (In the season before lockdown I mean). Really sad stuff.

Ian Ure, Craig Brown, Alex Stuart & Bobby Seith are all hanging in there, are they not?

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Was reading on the other forum that Pat Liney has dementia. That explains why we've not saw much or heard from him lately (In the season before lockdown I mean). Really sad stuff.

Ian Ure, Craig Brown, Alex Stuart & Bobby Seith are all hanging in there, are they not?

Only 3 left from the song; Ure, Liney  & Seith.

Hopefully the rest are all playing together again...

Another boyhood hero gone. He was also a double league winner as he helped Aberdeen to the title 1954/55. We had 3 players in the 61/62 team that were double or more league winners. Bobby Wishart, Gordon Smith at both Hibs and Hearts and Bobby Seith as part of the Burnley team that won the English title in 59/60.

The Gordon Smith story is incredible. Winning the league with 3 ‘provincial’ teams. Never be repeated.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

The Gordon Smith story is incredible. Winning the league with 3 ‘provincial’ teams. Never be repeated.

Recommend the book below which was lovingly put together by Gordon Smiths' son Tony following his fathers death in 2004.

Truly interesting gent, years ahead of his time on so many levels.

Respect and affection to all of the Class of '62.  

s-l500.jpg.5d2cd247f25ae48108188158ac01b7f7.jpg         1068048916_OIP(4).jpg.fb3e969f41e936fff6ec72cb264b24a8.jpg 

Edited by This Charming Man

Dundee and neighbouring Angus in Level 3 restrictions on Friday 27th November 2020.  Global pandemic still ongoing!

Risk Assess in the workplace, challenge any unsafe acts at all times.

No, tell you what, bunch up lads and smile for the camera please.

Turkeys are not just for Christmas!!!!!!!

Dundee-United-team-photo-e1607100694370-620x372.jpg.ba82baf17053eb1c19da493e3fa88546.jpg    Apologies for the brightness, 49 turkeys to be precise according to DCT.