All things Dundee FC

“Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has urged the board to tie down midfielder Glen Kamara - linked with Leeds United, Everton and Juventus - on a new deal after the Finland international turned in another impressive performance as the club won their Europa League group.”

It’s one thing going to rangers but if he goes to juventus and we could have got something for him I swear I’ll 😭 

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

“Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has urged the board to tie down midfielder Glen Kamara - linked with Leeds United, Everton and Juventus - on a new deal after the Finland international turned in another impressive performance as the club won their Europa League group.”

It’s one thing going to rangers but if he goes to juventus and we could have got something for him I swear I’ll 😭 

We couldn't have got anything more. We could've got 6 months out of him during which point he would have been phoning it in (as he was doing in the lead up) or we got the 50k. In retrospect, we should have just kept him as a half arsed Kamara was still infinitely better than Martin Woods.

McCann tried to extend his contract but he wasn't having it.

We were punished in this case because Nelms decided to stop handing 3 year deals out after Hartley gave some rubbish huge deals and Kamara got a 2 year deal as a result.

57 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We couldn't have got anything more. We could've got 6 months out of him during which point he would have been phoning it in (as he was doing in the lead up) or we got the 50k. In retrospect, we should have just kept him as a half arsed Kamara was still infinitely better than Martin Woods.

McCann tried to extend his contract but he wasn't having it.

We were punished in this case because Nelms decided to stop handing 3 year deals out after Hartley gave some rubbish huge deals and Kamara got a 2 year deal as a result.

fucked over by the old ****, and fucked over by the new ****.

Wonderful.

Thank you.

It was Christmas jumper day at work today and the lovely peeps I work with were blessed with this. Looks great if you have beer belly.

On sale now at £15. Bargain for dripping your Christmas Dinner on and a couple of quid in the coffers.

https://www.dfcdirect.co.uk/collections/leisure-fashion/products/dfc144001?variant=37674218029251

20201212_015645.jpg

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The funny thing is that we are on the same amount of points (9) in the first 7 games as we were last season, it's just that the teams aren't as shit as last year. Literally nothing has changed for us in a year.

Spinning the wheels. Sums this entire club up over the part 5 years. Had a chance to consolidate in a weakened Premier League, fucked that up. Had a chance to bounce straight back in a weak Championship, fucked that up. The lack of any tangible progress long-term is shocking.

Shite. Shite Shite Shite. Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite.

Shite.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Shite. Shite Shite Shite. Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite Shite.

Shite.

Getting the hang of it now Ross.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Happened?

Having a bit of a shouting match with the  Inverness goalkeeper and some of their players after the game whilst our players were gone. That’s after having words with the young Inverness player on loan from Rangers whilst waiting on a freekick getting taken. Genuinely cringeworthy stuff. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just trying to contribute to the same quality as others.

You literally spend days retyping the same posts and moving the words about. You spent about a week typing "McPake is going nowhere lads" then last week "Stanton is only here to train" 

If you're wanting to take aim at people posting shite at least don't be a broken record yourself ffs. 

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just trying to contribute to the same quality as others.

Not at all Ross, we all have really valid points. A point against say Hibs away, I would accept but not Inverness.

I don't know how old you are bud, but I'm just on the right side of 40 and we deserve better than what we have been served in the past 15-20 years, we are all so exasperated with it all and even through the Admins etc, this is a low point for me. Which is a shame because I really want to enjoy the time we have with Adam at the club.