All things Dundee FC

47 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It's rumbling on, with the Tele saying they apologised to the club and Jordan saying, how about apologising to the person?

He is 100% bang on.

This was his ultimate point and what a very good one he makes. The Head of Printing got blasted by him and fans alike. 

Screenshot_20210318-060038_Chrome.jpg

Edited by neildundee

13 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Anybody enlighten me what he is talking about?

Just come on my FB feed from DFC Supporters Association.

Jordon Forster on Twitter apparently.
May be an image of textMay be an image of text

A few weeks ago the Tele ran a story about Kane Hemmings, mental health, and the pressure footballers are under with the huge amount of criticism they receive. Not long after that they did a story about Forster possibly leaving Dundee and made a few comments about how bad he was and that Dundee fans would be happy to see him gone.

Sorry Jordan Forster but you're abysmal at football and continually cost this football club points.

I don't think it's unreasonable for paying fans to be upset by that. 

You're in a position where you could work to improve on mistakes but just choose to walk out and repeat the  same shite over and over.

Buck up or feck off (purely from a footballing perspective).

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Walcott back to Spurs, torn hamstring. FFS.

Feel for the lad, looked just about to break into the 1st team. Hopefully has a decent career.

This season's fucked anyway, so I'm really not bothered anymore.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Feel for the lad, looked just about to break into the 1st team. Hopefully has a decent career.

This season's fucked anyway, so I'm really not bothered anymore.

Looked easily far superior to any other centre halfs we've got, then spends most of his time sitting on the bench.

Sorry Jordan Forster but you're abysmal at football and continually cost this football club points.
I don't think it's unreasonable for paying fans to be upset by that. 
You're in a position where you could work to improve on mistakes but just choose to walk out and repeat the  same shite over and over.
Buck up or feck off (purely from a footballing perspective).
Thank you.

You do realise that just because you pay money it doesn’t give you the right to just say whatever you want to these guys. If you think he’s shite then at least be constructive with your criticism.

You’ve missed the point anyway. The paper shouldn’t have printed those comments. He’s asking for an apology from the paper, not the fans.

40 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

See dull Jim McIntyre has started doing personal training classes in a new fitness studio in Dunblane.

Many people thought his stint at Dens would never see him work again, but he showed them.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Looked easily far superior to any other centre halfs we've got, then spends most of his time sitting on the bench.

And sitting on the bench tightening his hamstring instead of playing has possibly been the cause of pulling his hamstring 

Mcpake has made so many errors it’s unreal 

20 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

And sitting on the bench tightening his hamstring instead of playing has possibly been the cause of pulling his hamstring 

I mean the boy will have been training/doing stretches/physio during his stint here, I blame McPake for a lot of things but you can't really place the blame of a torn hamstring on him. If he knew the lad was complaining of a tight one beforehand and THEN put him on, then maybe. 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Wendy Who? was an alright poster - certainly better than Boredom Guy.

When he had a rumour it was usually spot on.

Because he's Sean Hamilton and is the head of the Dundee sports division for the Courier and Tele.

Back then he was Tam Duthie's underling.

Edited by Ludo*1

4 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Probably more to do with the pitch being a tattie field. What a sad state it’s in.