All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

"Aye lads, no where near as good as the team I played in, good job getting us promoted though"

That'd be a hard line to sell anyone, tbf. 

I mean, he could've just said he thought the team deserved to get promoted and to stay in this league, he didn't need to compare them to our top six team. Just sayin'.

Back line needs urgently addressed. Happy with 10th this coming season, obviously hope for more, but let's take this slow, build properly and take it step by step and ensure we aren't a yo-yo club anymore.

As Biggie says, 2 CH's, back-up keeper and we will be at least competitive. Certainly not as pish as Hamilton or Killie were last season.

James McPake saying one of the weirdest things in management is going from his relationship with Cammy Kerr, 'a guy I once near set on fire' to 'shouting at him'.

More importantly he says that he views Cammy Kerr more as a LB now.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

James McPake saying one of the weirdest things in management is going from his relationship with Cammy Kerr, 'a guy I once near set on fire' to 'shouting at him'.

More importantly he says that he views Cammy Kerr more as a LB now.

I can kind of relate to that as I went from being a worker to a management role and having to manage my workmates and it is a bit weird. I didn't set fire to any of them though. 

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Surely not :D Efe is absolutely done

Probably…is he a big game player!?

At cards maybe!?

Edited by Girth

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Probably…is he a big game player!?

At cards maybe!?

Last time he was seen for us was in a game against Celtic where he made a mistake for a goal. Big Efe, lovely guy, done as a footballer haha

Just now, ATLIS said:

Last time he was seen for us was in a game against Celtic where he made a mistake for a goal. Big Efe, lovely guy, done as a footballer haha

I hope my senses are completely wrong then. 

5 minutes ago, The Derry said:

I'm very interested in the circumstance involving almost setting young Cameron on fire.  

Simon Ferry was more interested in exploring the story of how Walter Smith told Ian McCall to nutmeg Gordon Strachan in a testimonial.

He done it twice.

Banter.

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Simon Ferry was more interested in exploring the story of how Walter Smith told Ian McCall to nutmeg Gordon Strachan in a testimonial.

He done it twice.

Banter.

Couldn’t Simon Ferry have asked about McCall shitting in Jim Duffy’s shoe! That would have been top banter!

2 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Couldn’t Simon Ferry have asked about McCall shitting in Jim Duffy’s shoe! That would have been top banter!

I thought it was Simon Stainrod. Ian McCall's arse fair gets about.