All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Won the League cup and Scottish cup in the same season, but no one south of the wall knows what a St Johnstone is.

Tbf there's currently a Tottenham fan on Twitter raging because Saints are in the Europa League while they start in the Conference League.

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

5cjmen.jpg (888×499)

I mean, no Saints fan was saying anything until a Dundee fan brought us up.

It's like saying "Beetlejuice" 3 times then claiming he's obsessed with you when he appears.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, no Saints fan was saying anything until a Dundee fan brought us up.

It's like saying "Beetlejuice" 3 times then claiming he's obsessed with you when he appears.

Is it, aye?

I'm not too sure on Stewart. As undoubtedly brilliant he was for us, it was a different team and he's a bit older. Also think he's wears his currant bun status too much on his sleeve as well. 😅😅

Edited by SweeperDee

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

A fair few female Dundonians have had my fermerjuice and loved it. Although I do understand it's not everyones cup of tea.

It really does work.

Say it 3 times and one appears!

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I'm not too sure on Stewart. As undoubtedly brilliant he was for us, it was a different team and he's a bit older. Also think he's wears his currant bun status too much on his sleeve as well. 😅😅

I'd have Kyle Lafferty and he's a fully signed up member.

All about staying up this season and Greg Stewart would do more than that alone for us IMO.

Him and Adam providing whilst McGhee and Byrne hold the midfield.

Oft.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

And Charlie Adam doesn't? Sure, he's a Dundee fan at heart, but he is very outspoken about his love for Rangers too. Couldn't care less what team a player supports imo, especially when they're one of my favourites to ever pull on a Dundee shirt.

Haste ye back, Gregory.